• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Absolute let down they were, utter ****e, such a shame too as that part of the story had so much potential to be made into something pretty epic.

Trailer looks promising, have never seen a Star Trek film before myself but i'm tempted to watch the new ones now to get a taster of what this Star Wars could be like.

The problem was that they had an expecting adult audience dribbling with anticipation after waiting 16 long years for it to return. And the dimwits proceeded to make a kids film that "even" kids found rubbish. The dialogue is some of the most cringe worthy ever heard on film, its quite toe curling to watch these films now. The story is incredibly boring, slow paced, filled with plot holes, and the acting of most of them is so hammy they may as well be in a butchers shop.

Its not a case that these films could never live up to first ones, as those new ones would have been crap even without the originals. Thats how bad they were.

On the plus side, this new film cant be any worse. We are'nt looking for something better then the first 3, lets just keep our fingers crossed we get a great film in its on right.

Absolute let down they were, utter ****e, such a shame too as that part of the story had so much potential to be made into something pretty epic.

Trailer looks promising, have never seen a Star Trek film before myself but i'm tempted to watch the new ones now to get a taster of what this Star Wars could be like.

The first one is excellent. The second one very disappointing.

480x_29566304.jpg

Anyone else find this a bit silly?

480x_29566304.jpg

Anyone else find this a bit silly?

yeah me too. That and the Rolling Wall-E type R2-D2. Have they not realized yet that all they need to do is really just accent the originals. Slight changes and we will love it. Just seeing the X-wings with the Falcon and the Tie Fighters going by was excellent. Even the new Stormtrooper outfit is looking good. But done make silly shaped Lightsabers there is just no need. And stupid droids.

Maze Runner - much better than expected, worth a watch. 6/10

Housebound - a kiwi horror/black comedy movie, young woman is spared jail time on the condition she spends 8 months house arrest in the house she grew up in - which happens to be haunted...or is it?
9/10 - loved it

DC have just announced the casting for 2016's Suicide Squad
Jared Leto - Joker
Will Smith - Deadshot
Tom Hardy - Rick Flagg
Margot Robbie - Harley Quinn
Jai Courtenay - Captain Boomerang
Cara Delevingne - Enchantress

Eisenberg as Luthor is likely to appear as well

I'm looking forward to seeing the role that Christopher Waltz plays. I think he's a great actor & should be a great choice for a villain. Will be interesting to see if the rumours about his role are true.

So happy Lea Seydoux is one of the bond girls. Stunning lady.

I know James Bond is like an institution but I really cant stand the Bond movies - not too keen on them. The Bond girls are hot though... would it open up a can of worms by asking who do you think is the hottest Bond girl EVER!!!?

Back