• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched Hunger Games Mockingjay this afternoon. Not a patch on the first two - 5/10

Good job Jennifer Lawrence was in it otherwise it might have been a 4. On a sidenote seeing some of the scenes today, she would make an awesome Lara Croft

Not a patch on the other 2?? But you still gave it a 5 ? For me the first 2 would be at tops a 5.

Watched despicable me yesterday with my 3 year old, bloody brilliant a laughed out loud on at least a dozen occasions.

9/10

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Not a patch on the other 2?? But you still gave it a 5 ? For me the first 2 would be at tops a 5.

Likewise. I thought that they were crap, promised so much but ended up with far too much chit chat and not enough action. Sure, Jennifer Lawrence is in it, but that's the only redeeming feature of an otherwise turgid film series.

swtfa_large.jpg

And with this, the STAR WARS marketing machine swings into full gear for what will be a fun,. tense, intriguing, and (probably sometimes) frustrating journey to the picture’s December 18, 2015 release.

Keep in mind, the 'classic' STAR WARS films didn't use Episode numbers on their posters (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI), but they did include Episode #s on the films themselves. I'm assuming a similar pattern is being repeated here (i.e. we’ll likely see STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS on the opening crawl). Just conjecturing based on what I'm hearing of JJ's devotion to the Original Trilogy and so forth...

I think its going to be a ripper, just all the stuff thats coming out about it the main thing being the use of real models for some of the shots.

Watched despicable me yesterday with my 3 year old, bloody brilliant a laughed out loud on at least a dozen occasions.

9/10

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

[video=youtube;75OYtT2Q7sE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75OYtT2Q7sE[/video]

So yeah, watched Mulholland Drive. Was confused.

Lesbian scene was good though haha

It is a messed up ****ed up confusing movie. I would suggest reading a few of the spoilers and summaries online then watch again - adds a new perspective when you know whats going on and youre like 'oh yeah'

Watched the Cronenburg film Spider yesterday. Very good and thought provoking I thought. Couldn't find a good explanation for it online so just ordered the novel off Amazon to shed some more light.

8/10

Lesbian scene was good though haha

It is a messed up ****ed up confusing movie. I would suggest reading a few of the spoilers and summaries online then watch again - adds a new perspective when you know whats going on and youre like 'oh yeah'

lesbian scene was great. ive fancied Laura Harring since Sunset Beach

Watched Dawn of the planet of the Apes last night. Overall I liked it but two things that bothered me and maybe im being so pedantic its untrue. But the humans have not had proper power for ages but when it gets turned on Gary Oldmans character just happens to have his iPad plugged in and charging and can suddenly see his family pictures! lol

Also why did they feel the need to test the guns? just a mass plot input that is not realistic. Then another bit later when Ceasar is in his old home and the video Camera still has a charge after all these years, but lasts just long enough for him to watch a bit before it goes off. Pah!!

I also saw that when Ceaser's son got injured at the start. It was just so we would be able to pick him out of the crowd later. I hate that kind of stuff. Oh and the line from Gary Oldman "they are just animals" after he has seen them ride in on horses, speak, and shoot his fellow people and put them in prison. But yeah! they are still just animals.

Watched Dawn of the planet of the Apes last night. Overall I liked it but two things that bothered me and maybe im being so pedantic its untrue. But the humans have not had proper power for ages but when it gets turned on Gary Oldmans character just happens to have his iPad plugged in and charging and can suddenly see his family pictures! lol

Also why did they feel the need to test the guns? just a mass plot input that is not realistic. Then another bit later when Ceasar is in his old home and the video Camera still has a charge after all these years, but lasts just long enough for him to watch a bit before it goes off. Pah!!

I also saw that when Ceaser's son got injured at the start. It was just so we would be able to pick him out of the crowd later. I hate that kind of stuff. Oh and the line from Gary Oldman "they are just animals" after he has seen them ride in on horses, speak, and shoot his fellow people and put them in prison. But yeah! they are still just animals.

:) it's about talking apes...

Back