• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Didn't some child's entertainer who was dressed up on tv shows on here? Remember a big outing a while back.

I thought the most famous actor that we had on here was Maccadinho (was that his name?) and he was an extra in films. I guess maybe I was wrong.

he used to post quite regular (well as regular as a A list movie star could post) on one of the old incarnations until he let it slip who he was.

Didn't some child's entertainer who was dressed up on tv shows on here? Remember a big outing a while back.

117899.gif

A big outing you make him sound like Jimmy Saville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear just seen this !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-dressed-child-sex-abuser-Jimmy-Savile.html

article-0-170C7E47000005DC-367_634x398.jpg

Last edited:
Got a week off work but skint until pay day so thought I'd get in some films I've been wanting to see. Put There Will Be Blood on to record sunday night BBC2, but the snooker over ran so it got cancelled. Recording Wall E and City Of GHod to watch tomorrow

Got a week off work but skint until pay day so thought I'd get in some films I've been wanting to see. Put There Will Be Blood on to record sunday night BBC2, but the snooker over ran so it got cancelled. Recording Wall E and City Of GHod to watch tomorrow

Class film.

A few I've watched recently...The Tin Tin film, which I really enjoyed, absolutely class, only downside was that it didn't have the proper theme tune....

Watched Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr Fox, great film, very odd.

And watched Howls moving castle but I think I didn't pay enough attention to it as I didn't really follow it too well, and the dvd skipped over a damaged area near the end which I'm pretty sure was a crucial part. Looked great though as you expect with the Gibli stuff, but need to re watch it really.

Watched Wreck it Ralph tonight, thought it was ok with some good jokes and good references but it was too childlike for my liking so only three out of five stars from me.

Watched Django Unchained up local multiplex last night, trademark Tarantino movie with plenty of bloody shootouts and great one liners - 8/10.

I was disappointed with Wall-E (just about the only Pixar movie I didn't really enjoy) but There Will Be Blood was very good and City of GHod is one of my all time favourite movies.

Class film.

A few I've watched recently...The Tin Tin film, which I really enjoyed, absolutely class, only downside was that it didn't have the proper theme tune....

Watched Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr Fox, great film, very odd.

And watched Howls moving castle but I think I didn't pay enough attention to it as I didn't really follow it too well, and the dvd skipped over a damaged area near the end which I'm pretty sure was a crucial part. Looked great though as you expect with the Gibli stuff, but need to re watch it really.

I've seen a couple of Studio Ghibli movies (Spirited Way and Princess Mononoke) and was very impressed with the animation, Howl's Moving Castle is on my LoveFilm list so hopefully will get to watch that soon.

Hard to explain this but I really liked Django Unchained but still felt like it was a bit.... rubbish. Perhaps it was TOO Tarentino.

Dont think I can stomach sitting through another mind-numbing 'Take me out' so we'll be watching The Grey again.

Always enjoy a film with Liam Neeson in it, finally got to see Unknown last weekend, much better than I had been told to expect, with a twist nobody had tipped me off about, which made a change

Watched it Sunday and thought it was brilliant. I like the ending as well (seen a few things online about people being disappointed with how it finished).

Watched Wall E today. Thought it was brilliant. Going cinema tonight but not sure what to see yet. It's between Django and Gangster squad

I know it has it's critics, but I love Watchmen.

How good is Rorschach. "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me"

Watched Gangster Squad last night. Not very good in my opinion. The characters could have been focused on a bit more, felt rather rushed. Ryan Gosling was wrongly cast I thought, but it was probably because he gets a lot of female viewers.

Finally got to see City of GHod today. Superb. Going to get the book to read as well, thought it was fantastic

didn't think much of Watchmen first time around but on second viewing it was much better - maybe because i skipped all the comic book cartoony bits which i didn't really see the point of

Back