• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Its probably in everyone's best interest but I get nostalgic about players. Especially players like Defoe. Will hate seeing him play for someone else. Hate seeing Huddlestone play for Hull. They're spurs. And they know they are.

Good luck JD. All the best. Depending on our situation wouldn't be surprised to see him return on a loan at some point for a couple of months

Twitter / torontofc: Jermain Defoe speaks with Toronto media from the airport. (Video)
[video=youtube;HcGhx0d6xx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGhx0d6xx8[/video]

Twitter / torontofc: Arrivals. Terminal 1. Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport. Moments ago. It's a Bloody Big Deal:
Bdz2mSZIYAAdAU-.jpg

Last edited:
I'll miss JD and will have respect for him. Though he wasn't outstanding he came to us a mid table side, helped us challenge for the Champions League places for a few years and played a hand in helping us qualify so looking back and those facts a loan I'd say he was a success, even if not a major one.

Still though, over the top to make out the whole of Britain is currently mourning Defoe's move! Still quite a good move for him and in Keano he'll have an old mate to play against.

I'll miss JD and will have respect for him. Though he wasn't outstanding he came to us a mid table side, helped us challenge for the Champions League places for a few years and played a hand in helping us qualify so looking back and those facts a loan I'd say he was a success, even if not a major one.

Still though, over the top to make out the whole of Britain is currently mourning Defoe's move! Still quite a good move for him and in Keano he'll have an old mate to play against.

Bd3tosRIIAA8HRz.jpg

Use him up. Wear him out. Give Soldado a rest and have a refreshed Spaniard available for the run-in.

Not a bad idea...........

but you know what would happen? Ade and JD will turn into a Suarez/Sturridge type combo and we'll end up crying as he drives off to the airport come the end of Feb.

Not a bad idea...........

but you know what would happen? Ade and JD will turn into a Suarez/Sturridge type combo and we'll end up crying as he drives off to the airport come the end of Feb.

Well I would certainly start him v Swansea, after Saturdays cameo I think he has earned a start,thats if TT plans on going 4-4-2.

The amount of **** our 5th ever topscorer gets on this forum:

**** you

For me he is a yiddo

Back