• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Win/BTTS
Germany
Poland
£20 pays £341

Anytime scorers
Gotze (germany)
Milik (poland)
£10 pays £87.50

Just looking at the Italy v Norway game tomorrow.

Italy are guaranteed to finish top 2 even with a loss, is it worth a cheeky bet on Norway? Assuming Italy are on holiday now and don't get an extra bonus (seedings?) from being group winner?

PL

Tottenham
Palace
Everton
Soton
WBA

5 draws, 2 wins is profit

college throw ball

Marshall
Texas Tech
Baylor
Pitt
Ball st
Michigan
Wash St
Nevada
Vandy
New Mex
Iowa St
Wake Forest
Clemosn
Temple
Notre Dame

Teams 3 or more
Chelsea
Emirates Marketing Project
£17 pays £82.28

BTTS
Everton v Man Utd
Southampton v Leicester
West Brom v Sunderland
£15 pays £82.43

Anytime scorers
Pedro (chelsea)
Rondon (west brom)
Sterling (Emirates Marketing Project)
£5 pays £89.06

Gilzean runs today in the 1.10 Fakenham, was 14's this morning, now sitting as low as 6's at time of post.

edit: I got it at 12's earlier for a fiver, not a cert by any means, first run since March.

Last edited:
To win
Liverpool
Emirates Marketing Project
Man Utd
Southampton
£20 pays £98.10

Over 2.5
Liverpool v Bournemouth
Emirates Marketing Project v Crystal Palace
Man Utd v Middlesbrough
Southampton v Villa
£10 pays £84

So I've got an in-play Champions League accumulator, teams to either qualify or win their group. I bet £400 with a potential return of £1591.20. Here's how it's going; (Green for looking good, orange for I should keep an eye on it)

Valencia @ 1.28 To Qualify

Real Madrid @1.02 To Qualify

Manchester United @ 1.18 To Qualify
Expect them to qualify, but they just don't seem consistent this season.

Atletico Madrid @ 1.40 Outright

They lost to Benfica but still seem to be favourites, though Benfica are in the driving seat. Might hedge the bet a little by having a little bet on Benfica when they face each other next.

Emirates Marketing Project @ 1.22 To Qualify

3 points ahead of Sevilla, who they face next. Will keep an eye on the situation.

Barcelona @1.12 Outright

Bayern Munich @1.33 Outright
Owe Arsenal a spanking on Tuesday. Think I'll cry if there's any other result.

What do you think? It's the halfway point and I don't think I'm panicking yet. Was going to post the teams I'm truly scared of in
Red but I'm not terrified yet.

Hull, Sheff Wed, Sclamhorpe - 9/1

Hull to beat MK Dons at 11/10 is great value, Hull have won the last 2 and MK Dons losing the last 2
Sheff Wed to beat Forest at 23/20, they will be flying after smashing Arsenal, have just signed forward Gary Hooper on loan, Forest have not won in 6
Sclamhorpe at 5/4, 4 wins in the last 5, Barnsley who have lost the last 5

Good Luck !!!

Hull, Sheff Wed, Sclamhorpe - 9/1

Hull to beat MK Dons at 11/10 is great value, Hull have won the last 2 and MK Dons losing the last 2
Sheff Wed to beat Forest at 23/20, they will be flying after smashing Ar5ena1, have just signed forward Gary Hooper on loan, Forest have not won in 6
Sclamhorpe at 5/4, 4 wins in the last 5, Barnsley who have lost the last 5

Good Luck !!!
Love it when my research pays off !!!

Today I like Napoli, Fiorentina & Feyenoord - 4/1

Napoli 5/6 who are flying won the last 6 are away to Genoa who have only won 2 out of the last 6, a win would take Napoli top of the table too so added incentive, I fancy them for the league this year also
Fiorentina 2/9 at home to one of the promoted teams Frosinone, both have won 3/6 but I fancy the Viola to win at home today
Feyenoord 4/5, they have won 5/6 sitting pretty in the top 3 playing well scoring goals, Den Haag havent won in 6 and are pretty awful too

Love it when my research pays off !!!

Today I like Napoli, Fiorentina & Feyenoord - 4/1

Napoli 5/6 who are flying won the last 6 are away to Genoa who have only won 2 out of the last 6, a win would take Napoli top of the table too so added incentive, I fancy them for the league this year also
Fiorentina 2/9 at home to one of the promoted teams Frosinone, both have won 3/6 but I fancy the Viola to win at home today
Feyenoord 4/5, they have won 5/6 sitting pretty in the top 3 playing well scoring goals, Den Haag havent won in 6 and are pretty awful too
No joy today !!!

How bad is it that I smiled when I realised that Giroud had scored earlier tonight?

I had taken up the Bet 365 offer of £50 before game & then £50 in-play bet. I had considered backing Alaba to score, as I was looking for a longer priced player to score. Lewandowski was far too short to be worth an interest, and Mueller was only at evens, so bet on Giroud to score at any time. £50 returned a profit of £125. When Bayern were cruising I was happy, now that Bayern have smashed Arsenal to pieces AND Giroud scored to win £125 profit... it's been a good night, just a shame that it had to be an Arsenal player to win me the money. Oh & why did I back Giroud? Simple... he was at odds of more than 2/1 to score at any time, which was ok given his recent form, AND it meant that if Arsenal had scored then it would be likely Giroud... so I'd at least make some money, which is what happened. I'm buzzing more from the shock that it had happened as I had given up on the bet, when I went to food shop, as I thought Bayern were going to win to nil, as they were dominating possession and barely conceded a goal all season. All round worked out nicely! :D

Mix Up 4-fold
Celtic – Molde over 3.5
Viktoria Plzen – Rapid Wien over 2.5
Augsburg – AZ Alkmaar over 2.5
Rosenborg – Lazio BTTS
£10 @ 14

BTTS
Sunderland v Southampton
Stoke v Chelsea
£17 pays £57.13

Over 2.5
Leicester v Watford