• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I'm looking at my ridiculous Champions League Accumulator. It could return £1591, so I don't want it going south.

GOLD- Result is in. GREEN - It's looking good. RED - Why are you doing this to me?!?

Group A
Real Madrid to qualify
Group B
Manchester United to qualify
Group C
Atletico Madrid to win
Group D
Emirates Marketing Project to qualify
Group E
Barcelona to win
Group F
Bayern to win
Group H
Valencia to Qualify

I am looking at hedging the bet as much as I can. If I put a few smaller bets here and there on results that could go against me, then at least I'd still have some cash to play with in the next round.

United- I feel they'll qualify with a win against PSV on Wednesday, PSV should be effectively 'cut adrift' and unable to finish above them. I will not put any bets on this group now, I will wait for the games on Tuesday to be played first.

Atletico- Benfica are in the driving seat to win the group, with 2 points advantage over Atletico. Though Benfica have a tough game away to Astana on Wednesday I can see it coming down to the last game between Atletico and Benfica. This is the group I'm most worried by. On Tuesday Benfica play away in Astana at 3pm. I will bet ~£50 on Benfica winning, hoping they will drop points. Winning this bet would only give me £83 but I would bet that £83 on 'Galatasaray or Draw' in the Atletico game. Should Atletico not win I will have £282, my accumulator will be over and I'll use the £282 to bet on the round of 16. Should Benfica draw or lose in Astana, I will watch Atletico v Galatasary and just try and enjoy it.

Valencia - Facing a tough away game against Zenit on Tuesday, while Gent are away at Lyon. Zenit have qualified, so it's between Gent and Valencia for second. I am thinking to bet ~£30 on Gent to qualify. This would return me £113. Zenit v Valencia is the early kick off so I think I will hold off betting until I know the outcome.

So I'd be using about £80 to hedge the accumulator, if United let me down though I could still lose the whole lot. Which I guess I must accept.

I have been thinking some more about Group C (you'll be pleased to know)

If Atletico win both their remaining games (at home to Galatasary and away to Benfica), they will win the group, providing they score 2 or more goals against Benfica. They need to at least match Benfica's result in Astana to stay within touching distance. I think I may not bet on the Benfica game, but as I'll know what's needed of Atletico it will give me the option to bet on that game instead.

hedging only works well with 1 or maybe 2 legs, 3 is too many to offset.

Tottenham spammers draw

throwball

Colts +5

Bucs +6.5

Bears +1

Dolphins +2

Chiefs/Vikings ML double

9'ers +13

Cards -5

So Valencia must beat Lyon and hope that Gent don't beat Zenit.
United are a useless bunch of ********, but it is in their own hands. If they win in Germany they'll qualify.
Atletico have closed the gap on Benfica, they must beat them in Portugal to win the group.

The outcomes above would pay almost 10/1 if you bet now at Paddy Power. My accumulator is almost dead but hopefully it will lead to at least a little excitement in the last round of games.

Manchester United are utter brick and I believe they're the team that's going to let me down.

I have £100 or so in my betting account, made up from poker winnings and a few small bet winnings etc.

I'm going to regret this.

PSV to qualify
Atletico to win the group

£100 returns £345

So I bet £400 on the original accumulator. I scraped together £100 to try and counteract United (with more than a little risk) and I've ended up with ~£345.

I'm a little bit down and I certainly haven't got the ~£1400 i was aiming for.

Still, I've got £345 to bet on the knockout round (and give you all an annoying blow by blow account of all the potential outcomes)

this thread is a graveyard, seriously no-one bets ???

anyway

saturday EPL

Emirates Marketing Project over 3

all other games draws

2 out of 5 guarantees a profit

college throw ball, army navy - army +22

I usually have a punt most days but can't be arsed to write them all in here.

Yesterday weren't half bad to me:

Screenshot_2015-12-12-09-35-58.png

I seem to have more luck betting on foreign stuff than I do domestic football.

Overs on the 5 14:30 bundesliga games

A score pays almost 400.

Just had another nice win on a Turkish btts treble. Think I'll buy myself a lottery ticket for tonight. 26 mil...that'll do nicely

Leicester at home at 11/5 with one loss all season to beat chelsea with 8 losses already.

don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Stupid Accumulator 2016
or, 'I should have learnt my lesson already'

Champions League to qualify
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v Barca
PSV v Atletico Madrid

Premier League top 4
Tottenham Hotspur

Bundesliga
Bayern Munich

La Liga (without Barca and Real)