• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Leicester at home at 11/5 with one loss all season to beat Chel53a with 8 losses already.

don't look a gift horse in the mouth

easy money

saturday

sunderland +1.5
Leicester +.25
Southampton, Stoke, WBA all draws
Saudi Sportswashing Machine evens

To win
Chelsea
Man Utd
Valencia
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
£20 pays £131.60

Chelsea 3 or more
Southampton v Spurs over 2.5
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Villa over 2.5
£12.50 pays £115.31

Anytime scorers
Costa (chelsea)
Rondon (west brom)
Rooney (man utd)
£14 pays £190.56

An injury time equaliser by Oldham cost me a 6 team accy worth £487

I tried to cash out but Bet365 took it took at 86 mins, slightly peeved is the word !!

In-Play Accys

Gillingham, Walsall, Oxford - 11/1 all drawing at HT

Palace, Watford, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Cheltenham - 60/1 all drawing at HT

Leicester to win 4/1 @ 100/1
and in the real world over 3 goals and Leicester +0.5

and in the college throw ball, North carolina and the Under, Colorado state -3 and Under in LSU game.

Nothing going to form at all today !!!

Been like it all season for me marky, so much so I am not betting on outcomes just in play and trading out quickly. Going for under 2 goals in the A. Madridv Levnte match later will try and cash out early to take a profit. Worst season ever going for me this year.

Started with £2,500 in my betfair account and am down to £1,800. Dropped my amounts to cut losses, keep thinking I am turning a corner and boom. Every year for the last 10 i finished up for the year, think this season I will finish down, hope the next few months improve.

Cupsets Doubles Accy - Crystal Palace, Eastleigh, Birmingham, Leeds 6 xs £2.50 could pay £191

Hull, Bradford, Middlesbrough, Barnsley - 17/1

Dunfermline, QoS, East Kilbride - 13/1

Spurs 2-1, 8/1
Leicester 2-1, 14/1
Leicester & BTTS, 15/2

Kane 1st Scorer, 7/2
Mahrez 1st Scorer, 9/1
Dier 1st Scorer, 20/1
Alderweireld1st Scorer, 25/1

Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Stoke, Tottenham, Arsenal, 9/1

Arsenal, Hull, Stoke to Score 2 Goals, 10/1

Back