• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Chelsea, Everton, Emirates Marketing Project, Man Utd, Norwich, Spurs - 13/1

Everton vs Toon / WBA vs Arsenal, Draw Double - 14/1

Just had ?ú75 on Vow at 11/10, when it started to pull right I was like noooooooooo, but jeez it looks a good horse, has a huge huge chance in the Oaks

She has a chance alright! I would be concerned how she was so green and all over the place in the final furlong. Knowing how testing Epsom she might struggle to cope with it?

The Oaks is such a tough race, something as little as 6 trainers have only ever won it back to back and the last to do so was Henry Cecil, 12 years ago. Haggas will have to try to join that elite group.

She has a chance alright! I would be concerned how she was so green and all over the place in the final furlong. Knowing how testing Epsom she might struggle to cope with it?

The Oaks is such a tough race, something as little as 6 trainers have only ever won it back to back and the last to do so was Henry Cecil, 12 years ago. Haggas will have to try to join that elite group.

The camber could be the thing to **** it up for sure, still cursing last year when my pal was on Dancing Rain, he kept going on about it all day at 25/1, he had ?ú25 ew, he was one knowitall when it steamed in hahah

End of Season Mega Parlay

Wigan Athletic v Wolves
West Brom v Arsenal
Swansea v Liverpool
Sunderland v Man Utd
Stoke v Bolton
Norwich v Aston Villa
Emirates Marketing Project v QPR
Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (DRAW)
Chelsea v Blackburn

?ú10 returns ?ú2400

End of season bit of fun:

Man Utd @ 1/2
(Match Betting)
Wigan Athletic @ 8/13
(Match Betting)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine @ 13/5
(Match Betting)
Norwich City @ 21/20
(Match Betting)
Tottenham @ 4/9
(Match Betting)
Liverpool @ 11/10
(Match Betting)
Emirates Marketing Project @ 2/13
(Match Betting)
Bolton Wanderers @ 2/1
(Match Betting)
Chelsea @ 1/4
(Match Betting)
WBA Draw @ 16/5
(Match Betting)
Multiple Type: 10 fold
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 4926.78

Worst case scenario bet:

13 May 2012 - West Brom v Arsenal - Match Betting
Arsenal @ 1.67
13 May 2012 - Tottenham v Fulham - Double Chance
Fulham Or Draw @ 2.75
13 May 2012 - Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Match Betting
Saudi Sportswashing Machine @ 3.40
Stake : ?ú2.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú31.16

15:10 Plumpton - 13/8 - Brunettesonly

16:20 Worcester - 13/8 - Specialagent Alfie

E/W Double also 30% - 70% Win-Place on betafir

anyone ever put a bet on Virtual Football? I won about ?ú100 on it yesterday by just putting top money on favourites (some top teams were like evens to win)

Yeah used to. I love how there's a virtual league going on 24/7 365 days a year. Horribly fixed though I once used to bet?ú20 on home favs at prices like 1/3 and they would lose 1-4 and such shorelines so I thought fudge this.

I had ?ú7 e/w on it @ 14/1, but also have it in a ?ú5 win double with the next one.

The next one is the main tip. I also have a separate ?ú15 on it.

Every prem team to score
?ú5 pays ?ú744.96

Fulham win and draw
Saudi Sportswashing Machine win
?ú15 pays ?ú146.63

Norwich win
Swansea win
?ú10 pays ?ú68

Downing anytime
?ú5 pays ?ú32.50

Chelsea v Blackburn over 4.5
Wigan v Wolves over 3.5