• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Just had ?ú75 on Vow at 11/10, when it started to pull right I was like noooooooooo, but jeez it looks a good horse, has a huge huge chance in the Oaks

Ok, no news on the horse (presuming they aren't too confident).

However I have been told that as long as Red Jazz doesn't get boxed in there's no reason why it shouldn't win in the 16:15 at Sandown.

Had Red Jazz / Firebeam in a reverse forecast ?ú5 paid ?ú55, touch, ive done well today

nags

colbyor
grumeti
vow
red jazz

lucky 15, ?ú1 returns ?ú150
accumuator ?ú5 returns ?ú200

winners!!!

2d97cqf.png

?ú470 profit

Last edited:
Spurs Top 4 Bet

Fulham & Draw
Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Win

Is about 9/1

It's the only combination that would leave us outside CL place

?ú60 returns around ?ú550

?ú90 returns around ?ú880

Last edited:
Sociedad win
?ú17 pays ?ú42.50

Sociedad v Valencia over 2.5
Betis v Barcelona over 3.5
?ú40 pays ?ú119.34

Good payout if we fudge it up isnt it...

Why would you not back it?!

I think I'm going to stick ?ú50 on it

And then if WBA / Spurs score, put another ?ú50 on the same bet. Mega bucks return if the worst happens.

Another good thing about the bet, is that if you lost it, it sets you up for another payout for the CL final

Trouble is, I'm at the game tomorrow, so will have to text a mate my PP password to do it

We deserve CL football. I will be fudging distraught if we don't get it.

Why would you not back it?!

I think I'm going to stick ?ú50 on it

And then if WBA / Spurs score, put another ?ú50 on the same bet. Mega bucks return if the worst happens.

Another good thing about the bet, is that if you lost it, it sets you up for another payout for the CL final

Trouble is, I'm at the game tomorrow, so will have to text a mate my PP password to do it

We deserve CL football. I will be fudging distraught if we don't get it.

Bang on..

Back