• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Surely you want to make some money if the qunts actually do win it meaning we miss out on the CL? I know i do. If they lose,i lose money but obviously happy that we are in the CL. If they win,i get some free money to go & get smashed with to console myself that we have missed out. No brainer.

Not gonna be happy that they have won but I want paying for it if they do.

Guy I work with won a 19 team footy accy yesterday

He wont say how much he won, knowing what he is like he never bets less than ?ú10, we think it could be 6 figures !!!!

He won ?ú75k

?ú25 stake at 3000/1

He took me to lunch today, nice win eh...

Just won ?ú45 on Rhodes 1st scorer so banked ?ú40 and have put ?ú5 on the below, trying to emulate my mate

Brisbane Roar 4/9
Al-Rayyan 4/7
Al-Ittihad 2/7
Inter Turku 2/5
Molde 2/5
Rosenborg 1/4
Sarpsborg 2/5
Crvena Zvezda 2/11
Deportivo 2/5
Bk Hacken 1/2
Basel 4/6
Jonkopings Sodra 4/9
Start 3/10
Universidad San… 4/7
Trelleborgs 8/13
Honka 4/5
Deportivo Quito 9/10
Haugesund 4/6
Viking 7/10

Total stake ?ú5.00
Estimated return ?ú9,562.28

Bloody hell, I nearly gave myself a heart attack over ?ú1.6k, I don't know what waiting on that much would do. Fair play to him.

Molde FK, Rosenborg,Inter Turku, Valerenga, Basel, Rapid Bucharest
Stake: ?ú5.00 (?ú5.00 x 1 line)
Estimated Returns: ?ú 37.95

Back