• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Winning, so what does that feel like @markysimmo?

Does his trainer know anything about football?
We've noticed such a huge change since moving from Fergal O'Brien to Venetia
When we started with him he only had a few horses and was amazing in terms of feedback, comms etc, he got big time overnight and basically forgot about us, Robbie was injured
Venetia couldn't be much different, she is an elite horse trainer and Robbie is looking better than ever at the moment
He is 9 now but probably has another 3/4 years of racing left especially as he has been injured for most of the last 2 years so still has a lot of miles in the tank
Should go well today !!

We've noticed such a huge change since moving from Fergal O'Brien to Venetia
When we started with him he only had a few horses and was amazing in terms of feedback, comms etc, he got big time overnight and basically forgot about us, Robbie was injured
Venetia couldn't be much different, she is an elite horse trainer and Robbie is looking better than ever at the moment
He is 9 now but probably has another 3/4 years of racing left especially as he has been injured for most of the last 2 years so still has a lot of miles in the tank
Should go well today !!

£20 going on, go well lad

2nd !!
Started well and lead until 5 out, had a bit of a flat spot and fell behind but finished like a steam train and another 1/4 of a Furlongh he would have won
Got a very big heart has our nag

2nd !!
Started well and lead until 5 out, had a bit of a flat spot and fell behind but finished like a steam train and another 1/4 of a Furlongh he would have won
Got a very big heart has our nag

Yeh ran a great race, the fact it came again shows it has a tank. Those back fences probably put pay for the old dear, but got the most out my money with that run so don't feel like a loss, especially having the link on this forum.

Will win its fair share I am sure

Derby and oaks this weekend. Used to go to school locally and bunk off up there on a Wednesday afternoon. School turned a blind eye. As well as moving to a Saturday the Pricks have put up marquees in front of the hillock at tattenham corner where the kids would once sit to watch the whole race unfold.

Might pop up on Saturday. Was there with my mum when Piggott won on Teenoso in the early 80’s.

Derby and oaks this weekend. Used to go to school locally and bunk off up there on a Wednesday afternoon. School turned a blind eye. As well as moving to a Saturday the Pricks have put up marquees in front of the hillock at tattenham corner where the kids would once sit to watch the whole race unfold.

Might pop up on Saturday. Was there with my mum when Piggott won on Teenoso in the early 80’s.
I've always done Ladies Day, enjoyed myself immensely

Didn't you used to get bookies and people having picnics on the corner?

Exactly.
I think there are still a few bookies by the train station but you can’t really see any racing from there now.

Ahh thats a shame, I am literally down the road in Wallington so was thinking of a shlepp up there one of these days, won't bother now. I went to the Derby a few times when younger and it was such a bad day out, too many people and bother for my liking. Prefer Ascot for that reason

Whilst I don't gamble anymore surely there has to be money to be made from card multiples
With the new rules there are so many yellows for literally nothing being given out currently

Whilst I don't gamble anymore surely there has to be money to be made from card multiples
With the new rules there are so many yellows for literally nothing being given out currently

It's so random though, at half time yesterday Burnley had twice the fouls and half the bookings we had.
If every player that pulled us back got a card, that's the rule, our games would be abandoned, it's criminal.

Back