• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My laying both teams to score is absolutely fantastic.

Man U have such a blunt attack.

My advice cash out at 80minute mark.

I have been absolutely hammering the +0.5 or +1.5 goals in a game based on the time I place the bet. Have been making small gains on 60 mins depending on game to back a 0-0 to be over 0.5 or 1.5 if 1 goal already in game. Get between 4/5 or 11/10 if lucky and have done very well turning a weekend £50 to £250/300 but as I am now not doing silly horse bets or accumulators the bookies don't like it and like you starting to see limits. Small gains but single and they do nay like it up em

I have been absolutely hammering the +0.5 or +1.5 goals in a game based on the time I place the bet. Have been making small gains on 60 mins depending on game to back a 0-0 to be over 0.5 or 1.5 if 1 goal already in game. Get between 4/5 or 11/10 if lucky and have done very well turning a weekend £50 to £250/300 but as I am now not doing silly horse bets or accumulators the bookies don't like it and like you starting to see limits. Small gains but single and they do nay like it up em
When I used to do my footie bets I used to do well betting on there to be a goal in the last 5-10 mins, odds were normally decent

3 years and 1 month since my last bet though and I can honestly say I haven't thought once about it since

I'm in a telegram group that trades football and other sports.

Honestly based on the amount of shots in a half you can usually make a few quid on over and unders.

Will be back on it now I'm out of hospital as it is something to do. But using gradually higher stakes as a proportion of your bank you should with just a quick check on stats make at least 15 points a week during the season.

Though I don't really approve I do the same with greyhound racing.

I'm in a telegram group that trades football and other sports.

Honestly based on the amount of shots in a half you can usually make a few quid on over and unders.

Will be back on it now I'm out of hospital as it is something to do. But using gradually higher stakes as a proportion of your bank you should with just a quick check on stats make at least 15 points a week during the season.

Though I don't really approve I do the same with greyhound racing.

I went on over 1 goal in Freiburg v Bochum earlier in play. Been doing bets like that since at least a year ago. I like it to take value of the odds. Was 1-0 to Freiburg when I bet. After that the teams played out a fantastic end to end game, hitting the woodwork at least three times in the second half, a combined total of 43+ goal attempts over the 90 minutes. And yet it ended 1-0. Sometimes the luck just isn’t there. What a game though!

Kyle Walker is 9/1 to be carded tomorrow. If he starts he’ll be up against Zaha. He should have been booked last weekend against ASM. Took bet with Bet365.

I went on over 1 goal in Freiburg v Bochum earlier in play. Been doing bets like that since at least a year ago. I like it to take value of the odds. Was 1-0 to Freiburg when I bet. After that the teams played out a fantastic end to end game, hitting the woodwork at least three times in the second half, a combined total of 43+ goal attempts over the 90 minutes. And yet it ended 1-0. Sometimes the luck just isn’t there. What a game though!

If you know football the are plenty of chances to win and make money.

After 835 days off the track through injury my boy has been entered for the below race

upload_2022-11-17_14-21-16.png

It's ground dependent 100%
We've moved him to Venetia Williams yard too as Fergal had got too big and we didn't like his lack of attention to Robbie

upload_2022-11-17_14-22-9.png

So how was your trading year?

Football trading + 43 points biggest drawdown was 6.

Horse racing + 83 all in running. Biggest drawdown 14.

Greyhounds +122 most laying trap 6 at Towcester. No drawdown or more than one loss in 4.

Forex - 23 biggest drawdown -80. At one point I was + 9.

First year doing forex, all accounts are separate of the others. Shares well down as are crypto at moment.

Marathon not sprint. Overall my wealth increased this year so happy.

I was 4k up on my betfair account, mainly from in play goals over and under betting, accounts since been restricted so haven't done much recently.

That said had my best two days ever on horses recently, two massive forecasts paid just over a grand and then next day had a nice treble up and two footy bets for 1300

Will work out what I wanna do in 2023 this weekend

Back