• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I only bet on things I don't want to happen, which works well as a Happy hedge!

Securing us top 4 was quite expensive last season. Been quite profitable so far in the last few weeks though and I have a sinking feeling I will win big off one of City's opponents this season as have stopped backing them to win (Everton were 29 to win pre match which halved when they equalised)

I was 4k up on my betfair account, mainly from in play goals over and under betting, accounts since been restricted so haven't done much recently.

That said had my best two days ever on horses recently, two massive forecasts paid just over a grand and then next day had a nice treble up and two footy bets for 1300

Will work out what I wanna do in 2023 this weekend
You got restricted on the exchange?

Across all account mate, maximum bet and maximum monthly deposits AND took me 2 weeks to get my money

Never heard about people being gubbed on the exchange. I withdraw about a grand every two weeks. Last time I deposited was 500 4 years ago.

Do you use any other exchanges?

Thinking of opening an account for in Dubai and using an IPN.

Don't get why the exchange limit your account

Across all account mate, maximum bet and maximum monthly deposits AND took me 2 weeks to get my money

Never deposit just compound. Take the mug and degenerative money. Fcuk em they are like druggies and the homeless, only good for tinkling on a shop doorway at the end of a night out.

Great thing about Jake Paul is all his followers have fudged the odds tomorrow. Managed to get good odds on Fury to win...lumpathon

Is Fury much cop though? Don’t know much about him, but on paper his records not up to much

He is alot better than Paul IMHO having watched both box

I take onboard the records but if you watch Fury he fights like a boxer, the way he puts his punches together, his technique etc. Paul, done well to do what he has done and improved but he looks crude, has not been in with any boxer whatsoever and has still be exposed at times

Had a Regi Blinker this weekend so far, had three football bets, all let down by one goal, absolutely sick as a chip, would be sitting on over £600 now on a total £15 outlay.

Had a Regi Blinker this weekend so far, had three football bets, all let down by one goal, absolutely sick as a chip, would be sitting on over £600 now on a total £15 outlay.
I remember those sort of days, over 3 1/2 years since I last had a bet now

I remember those sort of days, over 3 1/2 years since I last had a bet now

Yeh nice going that

I have a decent system that keeps my gambling well within check not that its ever been an issue but I like to make sure I come away with things for wins. If I win I am always buying myself or my lad something so we have something to come through, got loads of bits for home etc.

Back