• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

saturday PL

Norwich +.5

Us at 6/5

Leicester and WBA draws

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

West Ham +.5

Man U to win if drawing at HT

20/1 was too good to turn down at half time

63znuez.png

My bets for this weekend..

Tottenham -1 @ 2.40 : £10
Tottenham -2 @ 4.5 : £2.51

Leicester to beat City @ 5.50 : £5

Chelsea v United, 0-0 half time : £5

nothing really taking my fancy today. £60 up last week by betting on almost bankers, low odds but a faily big stake (for me anyway). Seemed to work. Seems to be quite a lot of evenly matched teams today whicmakes it tough to call in terms of results and goals but ive gone for a 9 fold £ £2.50 to return £55.61 to keep it interesting.

City over 1.5
Napoli win
real over 2.5
Spurs to win and over 2.5 total goals.
Barca over 2.5
Juve or draw (lucky in mid week, they let me down an over 1.5 goals for £30)
Draw or PSG
Draw or Dortmund
Draw or Bayern.

My bets for this weekend..

Tottenham -1 @ 2.40 : £10
Tottenham -2 @ 4.5 : £2.51

Leicester to beat City @ 5.50 : £5

Tottenham -1 @ 2.40 : £10 (-£10)
Tottenham -2 @ 4.5 : £2.51 (-£2.51)

Leicester to beat City @ 5.50 : £5 (£27.50)

(£13.12)

Not that bothered about losing the Tottenham bets, 3 points is the most important thing. Can't believe the odds they offered for Leicester, they've been beating everyone this season and only lost twice! Also had an inplay bet of £1 on Aguero to score while 3-0 down and that returned me £4.50.

Back