• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

HE DEFINITELY READS GLORY GLORY! GHod I love Benny, and actually, personality aside, don't think he'd be as easy to replace as some people are making out. Underrated.

He's done a job, Benny, pretty well, I'd say. He's definitely added to our options going forward. He's a threat when's he's on his game. I think he's got better awareness of the game around him than most of our lot.

For those reasons he'd be a loss, for sure. But apparently he wants to stay, so that's all alright then.

If you're reading Benny

I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

3057270800-26112011174025.jpg

You're grumpy. I read the first two pages, then skipped the rest. My bad. I bow down and apologise to you personally.

But you didn't bother to try to understand a single bloody word of what I wrote, nor did you have the intelligence to recognise its meaning. My point was, and I'll type this slowly so that you can understand, that anybody who is not totally committed can leave. Hence the first sentence "BA-E can go if he wants, same as Modric, Bale, the lot of them".

Clear, or do you want me to draw pictures?

had to laugh at this. the idea that you typing slowly is going to do anything to hinder or aid understanding aside from make you spend more time typing

funny stuff

but for the point you raised. you realise that there is a good chance that no one that plays for the club is totally committed to the club. they are only commited to their pay cheques

Voted the best spurs left back in the premiership era.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto

Why every say congratulation to me???? What i won???? Lol followers explain to me pls loooooool

Oh reALLY????? SO PROUD merci to all supporters! Even if im in malaysia! I call my mum straight LOLLLL COYS

I love Benny as much as the next guy, but what's his competition?
Tarricco, Edinburgh Wipey?

Spurs star surprises Saturday night drinkers in Shoreditch bar

Spurs defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto paid a surprise visit to Bar Kick in Shoreditch on Saturday night, challenging the London crowd to games of table football - and demolishing them all.

The 28-year-old full-back had been ill for two days but was on top form as he made an impromptu visit to Shoreditch High Street in east London - and he proved that he is just as adept at table football as he is at the real thing.

Robbie Hopper, 26, from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, arrived at the bar at 9pm.

He said: "I went over to the tables to ask if I could play the next game, and then I realised I was talking to Benoit Assou-Ekotto. He said 'sure, of course'.

"We didn't actually end up playing against him, but we were on the next table and he and his friend were just amazing. We've got a table at work so we play quite a lot, but he was incredible the best we've ever seen.

"People were queuing up to play him all good players, people who knew what they were doing. It was 'winner stays on' and he must have stayed on that table for at least an hour and a half - maybe two! No-one could beat him.

"Sometimes he was playing with his friend, who I didn't recognise, and sometimes by himself. They were really cagey games and they went on for five to 10 minutes, but he always won.

"He was drinking some kind of pink ****tail I don't know whether it was alcoholic or not.

"People asked him for photos and he was always happy to do it and speak to them. He was very receptive to all of that - it was really nice to see. We went downstairs for a while and when we came back up around 11.30 he was gone."

Assou-Ekotto, who has a reputation for a down-to-earth lifestyle which includes travelling around London on the tube, was back in training on Sunday morning.

Last night he changed his Twitter profile picture to a photo of himself next to the football tables in the bar and tweeted: "Shoreditch! This is the place!!! Luv it!!! LoL"

Back