• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Ah yes, the catch 22 scenario.

"ffs Benny stop fudging booting it down the line!"

"Stop tinkling about and just fudging clear it Benny!!"

I've got another for you.

Win = "I've always said I think BAE is great"

Loss = "Ffs Benny, you're brick"

Some think he is the best in the league, some dont. He is flamboyant and eccentric in a way, doesnt always do the safe thing to keep the fans happy and can easily be used as a spacegoat and the retarded supporters among us will always need someone or something to blame (I'm a retread too but I blame Harry), but he is a bloody good LB. A real bloody good LB.

You can call us critics retarded, but fact is that when Spurs got better as a team BAE didn't get that many chances to fudge up with his ballwatching, lazyness in getting his ass back to cover something and someone, and an all-around positional sense that never improves.
When we started to play brick he got more chances to prove his "value", and we've seen more stupidness from him as a result.
One of the first we need to upgrade to progress; not as critical as the manager-upgrade we need - but an upgrade is needed at left back as well.

You can call us critics retarded, but fact is that when Spurs got better as a team BAE didn't get that many chances to fudge up with his ballwatching, lazyness in getting his ass back to cover something and someone, and an all-around positional sense that never improves.
When we started to play brick he got more chances to prove his "value", and we've seen more stupidness from him as a result.
One of the first we need to upgrade to progress; not as critical as the manager-upgrade we need - but an upgrade is needed at left back as well.

Oslo, Norway ?

I'm sorry for everything I wrote, honestly I am. Please dont shoot me.

Looks like most of you got your wish. Mr Rose will need to step up now, from what I have seen of him when filling in he has been very competent.

Massive loss, but will be nice to give Rose a chance, same time last season he came in and done very well.

Ah yes, the catch 22 scenario.

"ffs Benny stop fudging booting it down the line!"

"Stop tinkling about and just fudging clear it Benny!!"

Not as simple as that. It's about decision making. Let me clarify.

Under pressure - fudging hell Ekotto, get it out of the danger zone!
Not under pressure - fudging hell Ekotto why are you just hoofing it up the line?!

..............Defoe...van der Vaart............
.............................................Lennon
....Modric......Parker............................
^...............................Sandro........^
Bale.........King...........Gallas.........Walker
......................Friedel

Hmmm, I quite like it..

Not as simple as that. It's about decision making. Let me clarify.

Under pressure - fudging hell Ekotto, get it out of the danger zone!
Not under pressure - fudging hell Ekotto why are you just hoofing it up the line?!

Doesn't really pan out that way when it comes to you though does it?

Ekotto going in field leaving wide player unmarked = "Oh ffs Ekotto why don't you stay outside and mark the right winger, he always does that"
Ekotto marking right winger = "Dear GHod Ekotto how can you not read that the cb is gonna let the runner free and go in field and stop it"

Doesn't really pan out that way when it comes to you though does it?

Ekotto going in field leaving wide player unmarked = "Oh ffs Ekotto why don't you stay outside and mark the right winger, he always does that"
Ekotto marking right winger = "Dear GHod Ekotto how can you not read that the cb is gonna let the runner free and go in field and stop it"

Ekotto doesn't mark period. Awful awful defender.

Ekotto doesn't mark period. Awful awful defender.

You're just as bad as the 'anti Redknapp phalanx' you're having a go at in the SSN interview thread but the sad thing is you don't even know it. You continuously change the goal posts in regards to how you critique the players that you don't rate. You bang on about Ekotto not staying with the winger and instead going in field for months and months yet have the audacity to blame him on a goal where he was staying with the winger and not coming in field....how that makes sense i'll never know.

You're just as bad as the 'anti Redknapp phalanx' you're having a go at in the SSN interview thread but the sad thing is you don't even know it. You continuously change the goal posts in regards to how you critique the players that you don't rate. You bang on about Ekotto not staying with the winger and instead going in field for months and months yet have the audacity to blame him on a goal where he was staying with the winger and not coming in field....how that makes sense i'll never know.

Hey I've been saying Ekotto is brick for a good few years now! The frustrating thing about Ekotto is that he has the tools to be a great full back, but will always fall well short. I think the same of Kaboul too......

Back