• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - BAE

Re: Ekotto - Official

Bye Benny :(

BTGL5CaIgAEPqO7.jpg

Re: BAE

why would he drop down a league? I don't get this move

i quite like him as a player....think he is better than Rose

i'll certainly miss him, but he's not the player he was, I think Rose is rightly ahead of him now (not that he's anywhere near Benny was at his best yet)

Maybe he didnt have a medical

That's pretty much it. He had an ongoing disagreement last season with AVB and the medical staff over his fitness and we couldnt shift him to a club in France because he failed a medical. He has some underlying medical issue that Harry is happy enough to ignore.

Re: BAE

Who is LB cover for when Rose gets injured/turns out not be good enough at LB?

Really is an end of an era ey?

Ekotto, King, Bale, Huddlestone, Bentley, Parker, Jenas out within the past year

Lamela is the new Bale apparently so maybe he's going to play there :)

I'm surprised that Sunderland didn't essentially swap him for Rose, think they play Jack Colback at left back!

Back