• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - BAE

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
Off to France, apparently...

I don't think he is injured ...

Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 21.02.30.jpg

"Time for me to go in France; will watch my team behind my tv"

He does say COYS though...

Last edited:
Re: BAE

*blinks rapidly*
*turns away slightly*
*somewhat strangely rubs face against arm*

No no! I'm not crying... I just got something in my eye. Yes, both of them!

I thought he grew up in France.

So i generally ignore any 'he's in France he must be leaving!', as it's far more likely he's just gone home for the weekend.

can somebody fill me in on this situation..

is he no longer needed? did he want to go? why are we not talking about him as our LB this season?

can somebody fill me in on this situation..

is he no longer needed? did he want to go? why are we not talking about him as our LB this season?

He's a classic full back to support a flying winger like Bale 2 years ago. He isn't a 'get to the byline and whip it in' like Rose is capable of being.

While I love the guy, for the system we appear to be building towards, it doesn't look like he is suited.

Saw that tweet earlier it could mean anything. He's been in France for a while. It could mean he's leaving France and coming back here.
A few websites have interpreted it as him leaving the club.

Many Premier League clubs could use him - Sunderland (still miss Rose and play Colback out of position), Fulham (forced to use Riise after they've told him he could leave the club for free), Everton (soon) etc.

Many Premier League clubs could use him - Sunderland (still miss Rose and play Colback out of position), Fulham (forced to use Riise after they've told him he could leave the club for free), Everton (soon) etc.

Good left backs are hard to come by these days and he therefore should be in very high demand. I actually believe there may be something to the rumours about him failing a medical.
I still think he's better than Rose but it sounds plausible that AVB thinks Rose is better suited to his LB role and can develop further than BAE. Sad to see him leave as besides being a good footballer he also have a unique personality.

I didn't know that. BAE is a perfect fit but would he go there?

Fulham were poor against Arsenal and a shambles in the bits I saw on Motd this morning. Ben Arfa ran riot and the so called wonder goal could have been stopped if the defender raised his leg.

Fulham were poor against Arsenal and a shambles in the bits I saw on Motd this morning. Ben Arfa ran riot and the so called wonder goal could have been stopped if the defender raised his leg.

Martin Jol still unable to get a team to defend properly apparently

Ekotto - UnOfficially gone to QPR

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 17s
Lets go to QPR ! I ll keep one eyes on u spurs hv a good luck this season #COYS❤

Re: Ekotto - Official

I'm sorry to see him go and I am surprised that no one better than QPR is interested

Back