• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The Playoffs

Can you imangine david luis playing in these play offs he walk off after ten minutes saying he's had enough,the burton/bradford game was brutal,some tasty challenges were going in,i wish sometimes we had a couple of games like this,on which the play offs generate an atmosphere....the only one i can think of was the west ham game where everyone was united,its pity we didnt have a decent cup run i think Bale deserved to do a Gazza in a semi final and final.

palace brighton game will a hard hat time as well,must be nailed on for a few sendings off in that one.

After losing an automatic promotion spot after missing a penalty it was perhaps fitting how Brentford won this tie in a penalty shootout.

Showed great character to pick themselves up from the late equalizer and keep going right to the finish.

Thursday 09th May 2013
Leicester City v Watford 19:45

Friday 10th May 2013
Crystal Palace v Brighton and Hove Albion 19:45

Sunday 12th May 2013
Watford v Leicester 12:30

Monday 13th May 2013
Brighton and Hove Albion v Crystal Palace 19:45

Saturday 18th May 2013 - League Two Playoff Final
Bradford v Northampton 13:30

Sunday 19th May 2013 - League One Playoff Final
Brentford v Yeovil 13:30

Monday 27th May 2013 - Championship Playoff Final
? v ? 15:00

So first match up in 10 minutes

Who would you like to go up from the Championship?

I would like Brighton to go up. Gus seems to have them playing some quite entertaining football according to reports.

Brighton, Palace or Watford, all fairly close away games

Not bad for you guys down there. For travelling I'd prefer Leicester, but for the fact its Poyet wouldnt mind Brighton coming up.
Looks like we're losing another short trip if Wigan go down, wouldnt lose sleep if it was Saudi Sportswashing Machine though

Watford will be the weakest

Because they cant sign players as they are under a transfer embargo ;)

Moreso because the majority of their first team this season will go back to their home clubs. Even if they could sign players they'll be trying to get a mostly new first eleven to gel.

Edit: Damnit Jord! :p

Watford will be the weakest

Because they cant sign players as they are under a transfer embargo ;)

Can they still sign players on loan? If so can't they just sign half the Udinese b-side and be happy with that?

Nothing against Watford or their fans, but I would rather see an actual football club go up rather than some farmer club for a Serie-A team set up to make their owners as much money as possible.

I don't think it benefits us to have a very weak side come up anyway, can't see it changing anything in our favour.

[video=youtube;dZBiHzCxOek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBiHzCxOek[/video]

[video=youtube;p4cpR0Rhvd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4cpR0Rhvd8[/video]

[video=youtube;hIrFck2sc10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIrFck2sc10[/video]

Bradford have won the League Two playoff final 3-0 against Northampton.

Backed them today just before kick off in a 4 way accumlator with Brentford, Bayern Munich and Crystal Palace. Wasn't too sure whether to back them or Northampton as Bradford have played a tremendous amount of games but I am glad I stuck with the Bantams! 1 Down.......3 to go!

Back