• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

It may have something to do with the last world cup exit when he was pictured smoking a giant cigar and looking pleased to be hammered by germany, in one of the worst england performances of all time whilst we all raged into a coma.

If i was the Fa, id never let him back in.

:|

Not sure if that was a serious comment, but Lennon didn't play in that game and didn't get too much of a look in the whole tournament.

Serious comment yes. It wasnt just him, it was all over the tabloids and the squad in part showed a remarkable disdain for the fans. It dosnt matter if he didnt play, he was in a squad of less than 30 people! Anyone not on the same page will have a corrosive effect in any walk of life.

This is speculation of course, but its a point i havnt seen made by anyone. He and others behaved like utter bellends and its a common complaint of certain people so its not just me saying it!

I disagree with that - he created both of Defoe's best chances and was very unselfish in his play. Linked up well with the front 2, played some very good passes and looked a trillion times better than Milner for example.

By forcing defoe too wide both times?

Other then that he was invisible.

It is Defoe who ran wide into the channel away from the defenders. :|

His through balls contributed more than others did all game

Anyone know where I can watch this match? Online or on TV? I missed it and forgot to record it... I know it was apparently a dull game, but I'd still like to see it.

Annihilated in South Africa, by far the worst team in the Euros, so how come we're ranked only fourth?

:ross::ross::ross::ross:

The worst team? really? how many games did we lose again?

Btw not saying we're even good enough for top 10, or that we're good, but we are nowhere near the worst team at the Euros

they may not be an accurate reflection of who are the best teams in the world ( generally they are pretty close overall tbf) but i don't see a fairer way of ranking the teams

The worst team? really? how many games did we lose again?

Btw not saying we're even good enough for top 10, or that we're good, but we are nowhere near the worst team at the Euros
Oh yeah sure we ground out results that gave us ranking points, but that's the whole point innit. We were utter crap to watch, hence the rankings mean fudge all.

Back