• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

you hadn't insulted me unnecessarily until now.

i am happy to hear opposing views to my own, but childish name calling doesn't achieve anything or do anything for me... so if you want to be reported also you shall be.

good day.

I cant be bothered looking through your previous 377 posts because i remember your a bit of a follower, off the top of my head you normally just respond with 'this' or 'agreed' or 'good post' - be assured I'll be watching you. One childish name in a post and boom, there I'll be. lol

Enter the Pitbull [B said:
"I'm fed up of hearing my name mentioned now. I'm history with that job. Roy deserves it, he's got it and I'm sure he'll make a great job of it[/B]

That should be enough for people.

Last edited:
And I find your blind-biased, crass and naive postings unneccesary. Except I havn't 'reported' you. You come across as the kid in school going to see 'teach' because you can't get your own way. Priceless!

if you are going to villa park on sunday why don't you sit in the holte end and be amongst people that think like you...........ha ha third/fourth in the table and you still bitch and moan about our manager..........villa could be in the bottom three on sunday if we beat them.........bigger ground,bigger attendances than us .......i wonder who like to be in their shoes............quite a few going by a few tools soundbiting here......

That should be enough for people.

But he puts himself on the panel of studio commentators for the Euro's when he knows full well if England lose he will be asked the question about what he would have done, what his tactics would have been who would be have played etc etc ?

I'm sorry, but that's one of the most attention seeking thing he has done, that excludes him actually stopping for the media for them to talk to him without him asking.

But he puts himself on the panel of studio commentators for the Euro's when he knows full well if England lose he will be asked the question about what he would have done, what his tactics would have been who would be have played etc etc ?

I'm sorry, but that's one of the most attention seeking thing he has done, that excludes him actually stopping for the media for them to talk to him without him asking.

He 'put himself on the panel.'?

He was probably asked and decided to do it. He has been nothing but gracious since Roy got offered the job. What makes you think he would suddenly change that tack?

More blind Harry hate, twisting every little thing against him to suit your own perception.

He's already backed Hodgson publicly. If he turned the panel job down then would it not look like he was sulking?

He probably likes being a pundit, I'm sure he'll criticise the team/manager if it's warranted (just like he did when Capello took Defoe off and brought on Heskey against Germany) and praise the team/manager if they succeed.

He's already backed Hodgson publicly. If he turned the panel job down then would it not look like he was sulking?

He probably likes being a pundit, I'm sure he'll criticise the team/manager if it's warranted (just like he did when Capello took Defoe off and brought on Heskey against Germany) and praise the team/manager if they succeed.

Of course he has, but he's said he is fed up with his name being mentioned, he's only concentrating on spurs, so he goes along as a pundit in the firing line of questions about him in the role and what he would have done, during what could be a very important summer for us ?

if you are going to villa park on sunday why don't you sit in the holte end and be amongst people that think like you...........ha ha third/fourth in the table and you still bitch and moan about our manager..........villa could be in the bottom three on sunday if we beat them.........bigger ground,bigger attendances than us .......i wonder who like to be in their shoes............quite a few going by a few tools soundbiting here......

What??? Oh, I see your drift.

One rather significant fact: Villa were not in the top 3 for near the whole season, and didn't spectacularly spunk it up a wall.

Of course he has, but he's said he is fed up with his name being mentioned, he's only concentrating on spurs, so he goes along as a pundit in the firing line of questions about him in the role and what he would have done, during what could be a very important summer for us ?

To be honest, that is what we should be more concerned about, not the first line.

I assume he'll be attending some of the games too.

Who knows, maybe we'll get our transfer business done early for a change.

Can I report him first, can I , can I ?

Come on mate.... Redknapp had to back Hodgson; he isn't going to say 'I think he is a complete cnut and I hate his guts for getting the job, when I should have got it'.

Out of interest, and a serious question, when has Redknapp been asked before to be a pundit for a major tournament, for one of the major TV companies?? I don't remember one offhand. If he hasn't, its a remarkable co-incidence that he has now.

To be honest, that is what we should be more concerned about, not the first line.

I assume he'll be attending some of the games too.

Who knows, maybe we'll get our transfer business done early for a change.

I doubt this has any bearing on our transfer dealings. Most managers and players go on holiday in the off season anyway, not like he'd be at the club if he was not at the Euros

He 'put himself on the panel.'?

He was probably asked and decided to do it. He has been nothing but gracious since Roy got offered the job. What makes you think he would suddenly change that tack?

More blind Harry hate, twisting every little thing against him to suit your own perception.

He said he has had enough of his name mentioned, he has never thought of the England job he has always had his mind on Spurs, gets asked by the English tv media to be a pundit knowing fine well how the media will be with him, are you as thick as him in thinking he wont be asked about the job 'Thanks for being with us Harry, dont you wish you were out there yourself?' 'Harry we lost that game 2-0, how would you have setup that team, who would you have picked?' 'England crash out at the Euro's, we will never know if Harry would have done better for us' and on and on and on and on. Yet he has chosen to be in that line of fire, even though he is fed up of it. I mean really ? really, am I changing this to suit my own perception, or could it be I'm actually pretty much spot on ?

A simple response would be, 'I have a job to do at Spurs in which I anticipate a very busy summer, thank-you for the invite but I wont be there in person but can assure you I'll be there with the team every step of the way' blah blah blah.

Prior to England game:

'Harry, who would you pick? What system? What are our strengths etc?'

England don't play the team/system Harry suggests.....

After the game, Headline:

Hodgson selection and tactics a failure, Redknapp gets it right!!!

Come on!!! Open you bloody eyes people....this is just MORE distraction we don't need.

I would have thought the best place for Harry this summer was next to a pool, relaxing in a year where he's had heart problems and MAJOT stress with a court case.

Come on mate.... Redknapp had to back Hodgson; he isn't going to say 'I think he is a complete cnut and I hate his guts for getting the job, when I should have got it'.

Out of interest, and a serious question, when has Redknapp been asked before to be a pundit for a major tournament, for one of the major TV companies?? I don't remember one offhand. If he hasn't, its a remarkable co-incidence that he has now.

He was a pundit for BBC at the last World Cup.

Prior to England game:

'Harry, who would you pick? What system? What are our strengths etc?'

England don't play the team/system Harry suggests.....

After the game, Headline:

Hodgson selection and tactics a failure, Redknapp gets it right!!!

Come on!!! Open you bloody eyes people....this is just MORE distraction we don't need.

I would have thought the best place for Harry this summer was next to a pool, relaxing in a year where he's had heart problems and MAJOT stress with a court case.

I really feel sorry for Roy Hodgson. He is a football man through and through. Isn't a loudmouth. Good chap. Yet he has entered the dragon like no other England manager before.

Unless he succeeds brilliantly, he will fail spectacularly. No in-between. Hope he hasn't got a weak heart.

Back