• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Away Game Thread

Paying £30 to get from Brighton to Sunderland and back, and you're telling me the trains are brick? I'll get over it.. 8-[

Not the OMT -Southampton v Spurs

And yes, I will be doing the OMT. Who is coming down to watch it? If you are coming down on the Saturday, or the Sunday, chance to meet for beers.

Re: Not the OMT -Southampton v Spurs

And yes, I will be doing the OMT. Who is coming down to watch it? If you are coming down on the Saturday, or the Sunday, chance to meet for beers.

I'm going to put a stop to this abomination now before you send us down

I will get us a win, I managed to get us a good point at Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season and stopped Greg from cursing us.

Got a ticket for Norwich on 29th. I was suprised I got one when I apllied as my loyalty points are only in the 60's.
But anyway, who else is going. This is my first away day ever so Ive no idea wheres best to park, what pub people go in or just general info. I'll be going on my own as I usually do for home games so is there groups of people who go or car sharing oppertunities or better still a coach?
I work for National Express so I get free travel on their coaches and there is one from Stansted to Norwich but heard the stop is a proper trek from the ground.

Any advice appreciated cheers guys

Got a ticket for Norwich on 29th. I was suprised I got one when I apllied as my loyalty points are only in the 60's.
But anyway, who else is going. This is my first away day ever so Ive no idea wheres best to park, what pub people go in or just general info. I'll be going on my own as I usually do for home games so is there groups of people who go or car sharing oppertunities or better still a coach?
I work for National Express so I get free travel on their coaches and there is one from Stansted to Norwich but heard the stop is a proper trek from the ground.

The away pub is the complete angler its opposite the train station, proper brickhole of a pub..

If the coach stop is anywhere near the train station, its about 7 mins walk away...

Depends how lazy you are! I think the National Express coaches into the main bus station on Surrey Street, which is very central. Probably a 20 minute walk max. There's a car park on Rouen Road, but it gets full pretty quick. There's sometimes parking on the street not far from that car park. I parked on the street for last year's game no problems, but just double check the parking restrictions!

I'll be trying to wangle a business trip this time 'round so will probably be staying over the night for "important business meetings" the next morning. ;)

Back