• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Away Game Thread

i reckon Stoke would be a possibility

gonna try and do Norwich this year, but saving it for the Europa League games really

Yeah would like to try Stoke and Norwich. Got a feeling I need alot more LPs tho so gonna squeeze in a few EL games at Home. Can make the Panathinaikos game on 6th December. Im also off Thursday for Lazio but Im skint :-\

Cant believe u only get 1 LP for Chelsea Home and 3 for Villa... Considering the hassle you go through and price difference it should be the other way round. I understand their view point on the system but I dont agree its entirely fair. You seem to get more LPs for the cheaper easy to get tickets

Yeah would like to try Stoke and Norwich. Got a feeling I need alot more LPs tho so gonna squeeze in a few EL games at Home. Can make the Panathinaikos game on 6th December. Im also off Thursday for Lazio but Im skint :-\

Cant believe u only get 1 LP for Chelsea Home and 3 for Villa... Considering the hassle you go through and price difference it should be the other way round. I understand their view point on the system but I dont agree its entirely fair. You seem to get more LPs for the cheaper easy to get tickets

they do it this way mate as they feel that if you out the shift in to go the 'unfancied' fixtures, then you deserve to accumulate the points to get to the marquee ones.

^ yeah and that's something i agree with - everyone wants to watch us play the big game - 'loyalty' is more on display at the smaller games - hence the reward.

^ yeah and that's something i agree with - everyone wants to watch us play the big game - 'loyalty' is more on display at the smaller games - hence the reward.

Dont get me wrong I agree with being rewarded for going to the smaller games but I also think when you get 3 pts for Villa or Norwich PL game, 5 pts for EL games, 1pt for Chelsea is harsh... Considering the hassle you go through to get a ticket for a big game and the price you pay. I would quite happily go to any game I have the time off to attend and can afford

Dont get me wrong I agree with being rewarded for going to the smaller games but I also think when you get 3 pts for Villa or Norwich PL game, 5 pts for EL games, 1pt for Chelsea is harsh... Considering the hassle you go through to get a ticket for a big game and the price you pay. I would quite happily go to any game I have the time off to attend and can afford

They should definitely give more points for away games considering the effort it takes to get to some grounds. 1 point for United away considering we lose there every single year is a joke!

Better chance of getting Norwich tickets this season. Games is midweek back end of January, Would think the demand wont be as big as last season

Thinking of doing Emirates Marketing Project away if I can get a ticket. Do you think it will go to members? Or will it be ST only?

Also, what is the drive like to the Emptyhad? Is it easy to get parked near (ish) to the ground? Train prices are around £80, not cheap!

Sunderland Away [Travel]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but just a heads up to anyone travelling to Sunderland from the South by train.

I've just booked London to Sunderland return (direct train), on the Grand Central website for just under £20 return with a YP card, which will work out about £30 return from Brighton \o/.

A YP Card gives 33% off, so would be around £30 return for adults. Can't go wrong.

:mrgreen:

Re: Sunderland Away [Travel]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but just a heads up to anyone travelling to Sunderland from the South by train.

I've just booked London to Sunderland return (direct train), on the Grand Central website for just under £20 return with a YP card, which will work out about £30 return from Brighton \o/.

A YP Card gives 33% off, so would be around £30 return for adults. Can't go wrong.

:mrgreen:

Bargain. Driving up there will cost more than twice that

By the way away fans at the pink bowl of plastic, aka stadium of brick are now up in the gods at the opposite end of the stadium to where previously housed.

By the way away fans at the pink bowl of plastic, aka stadium of brick are now up in the gods at the opposite end of the stadium to where previously housed.

I wonder where/who they got that idea from? :-k

Back