• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Away Game Thread

Depends how lazy you are! I think the National Express coaches into the main bus station on Surrey Street, which is very central. Probably a 20 minute walk max. There's a car park on Rouen Road, but it gets full pretty quick. There's sometimes parking on the street not far from that car park. I parked on the street for last year's game no problems, but just double check the parking restrictions!

I'll be trying to wangle a business trip this time 'round so will probably be staying over the night for "important business meetings" the next morning. ;)

I aint too lazy as I usually park in IKEA for home games so dont mind a little walk. If I can get anyone to car share I will drive up but if not the coach option is looking best at the mo... Depending on the timetabke of course

I'm doing WBA away, and fancy nipping into The Vine, the Pub/Indian place, before kick-off. This is about 1 mile West of the ground. Anyone know anywhere decent to park up, maybe somewhere in between the 2?

I'm doing WBA away, and fancy nipping into The Vine, the Pub/Indian place, before kick-off. This is about 1 mile West of the ground. Anyone know anywhere decent to park up, maybe somewhere in between the 2?

Get there early, and I mean 2-3 hours (I'd make it 3 hours myself)...it fills up very quickly...

Got a ticket for Norwich on 29th. I was suprised I got one when I apllied as my loyalty points are only in the 60's.
But anyway, who else is going. This is my first away day ever so Ive no idea wheres best to park, what pub people go in or just general info. I'll be going on my own as I usually do for home games so is there groups of people who go or car sharing oppertunities or better still a coach?
I work for National Express so I get free travel on their coaches and there is one from Stansted to Norwich but heard the stop is a proper trek from the ground.

Any advice appreciated cheers guys

Fun day out Norwich, I like their ground as it's got a bit of character (i.e. is a bit bricky! :))

Might try and do Swansea away next month. Anyone who has been there, what's it like? I've heard the Welsh fans are always up for a bit of aggro. What's the drive like?

Will the cutoff point he high?

Last edited:
Might try and do Swansea away next month. Anyone who has been there, what's it like? I've heard the Welsh fans are always up for a bit of aggro. What's the drive like?

Will the cutoff point he high?

I've gambled on the tickets going to Members, as its Easter I'd already booked 3 nights at a hotel in Bridgend. So I suppose if its doesnt we at least get a holiday in South Wales.

Re: the Welsh fans, might be wrong but I always got the impression it was the Cardiff fans that were 'pwoper nawty' rather than the Swansea lads

Managed to get myself a ticket for Inter next week. Can't wait! Anyone got some advice about places to go and places to avoid in terms of trouble?

Good job! I really enjoyed both previous trips to Milan, even though it isn't exactly a picturesque city like Rome.

Don't recall any trouble last time we were there for Inter. Even post game mixing with some of the Inter fans in a couple of bars on the way back to Lotto Metro station. Probably partly because they'd beaten us!

Mood in the centre of the city was good as well. Spent a good couple of hours before heading to the ground in Duomo drinking happily under the observation of the Carabinieri - who were pretty happy with the goings on.

I thought the atmosphere against AC Milan had more edge throughout. Before the game, and certainly after. Nothing of the scale of Lazio, but more edge than Inter.

Back