• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T AVB Sacked by Cheatski

Sorry to hear that dude...

if only there was a 'hug' smiley
oh crap, first Wriggly now you......

what power do I possess that I can turn men gay?

(I haven't got it yet, it could be a number of things as well, but thats the lottery ticket I don't want to come up, but thanks for the wishes, much appreciated)

You'll kick its arse if your posts are anything to go by mate

I should find out next week.

I'm going out to PE in Seth Efrikka, I asked Arcspace if he would meet up for a beer, and watch a game. But I've not heard back from him.

Be nice if he did, I'd like to prove to him that I'm really loveable and cuddly.

I should find out next week.

I'm going out to PE in Seth Efrikka, I asked Arcspace if he would meet up for a beer, and watch a game. But I've not heard back from him.

Be nice if he did, I'd like to prove to him that I'm really loveable and cuddly.

Some people on the internet are not who they say they are....someone could claim to live somewhere, and have experience in say, football coaching etc etc, but really be a tranny in brazil or something?

Some people on the internet are not who they say they are....someone could claim to live somewhere, and have experience in say, football coaching etc etc, but really be a tranny in brazil or something?

I know, i have already confessed to being a Patagonian Shamen called Bernard, suffering from nothing worse than an ingrowing toenail and a shameless desire for sympathy.

In our communicating days we established a common dialogue, but subsequent to me telling him not to debate with me (because he was on a mission at the time) he has taken vast umbrage. He disagreed heavily with my postulation that Spurs fans who actually attended games, were better and more committed ones than people who did nothing but watch abroad, and has never spoken directly to me since.

I didn't say they were valueless, but people who put money, time and effort in supporting the club live, home and away were more valuable and committed than tellyclappers (ie me)

But we both support Spurs and I'd rather be friends who don't share the same views, than internet "enemies," involved in posting silliness.

sadly, if I have lymphoma, there will probably not be a recovery. It has ahigh mortality rate apparently.

Wait, what? Really sorry to hear that, mate. I wish you the very best of luck in your battle against it. I know it's hard, but try to look at the bright side of things once in a while, okay?

(Not that you seem to have a problem with that, your posts are routinely funny as fudge :) )

Saw an interview with Hoddle on my PL channel yesterday - blatant whoring! :D

Then a show came on (called Fanzone) where fans from all over the world (where tha channel is broadcasted obviously) can phone in/skype in and have their say. Always Sky 4 fans naturally, goes without saying. Most Chelsea fans felt Terry should be player manager and/or Lampard must go. They appear to think someone can walk in and sort this mess out within 3 weeks

haha yes I read the text from that GHod interview... what a manfluffy bunnies cuddling!

Still not as big a manfluffy bunnies cuddling as Sven or Benitez though.

Terry - We all made mistakes

Chelsea captain admits Villas-Boas was let down by players

Last Updated: March 7, 2012 8:44pm

Villas-Boas paid the price for a brief and difficult period at the helm of the West London club, with the Blues 20 points adrift of Premier League leaders Emirates Marketing Project.

With Chelsea in danger of being dumped out of the UEFA Champions League following a 3-1 defeat to Napoli in the first leg of their last 16 clash and battling just to qualify for next season's competition, owner Roman Abramovich decided to take action.

The club went five matches without a win in skipper Terry's absence due to a knee injury before beating Bolton a week and a half ago, but defeat at West Brom on Saturday meant the end for Villas-Boas after just eight months at the helm.

Player power was said to have been one of the factors in the Portuguese's downfall and Terry admitted Chelsea's squad needed to look in the mirror.

Head on the block

He told Chelsea TV: "Sad for Andre, because unfortunately it falls on his head, when I think the players would hold their hands up and say, 'Clearly, we've not been good enough and we all made mistakes together'.

"He's the man whose head's on the block and unfortunately goes."

Terry dedicated Tuesday night's FA Cup win over Birmingham, when he made a shock return to the bench, not only to caretaker manager Roberto Di Matteo and assistant Eddie Newton, but also to Villas-Boas.

He said: "We dug deep for him, for Robbie as well taking charge, Eddie coming in as well - it's nice to have familiar faces around who know the club."

Terry added: "We've done enough talking amongst ourselves over the last three or four months.

"Robbie came in and said those exact same things as well.

"He's been here, played here, the same as Eddie. We have to fight for the shirt and that was the message to the lads."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7578137/Terry-We-all-made-mistakes

Wait, what? Really sorry to hear that, mate. I wish you the very best of luck in your battle against it. I know it's hard, but try to look at the bright side of things once in a while, okay?

(Not that you seem to have a problem with that, your posts are routinely funny as fudge :) )

I try to, and thank you

Absolutely. Best wishes, mick.
Thanks guys, its the worst possible outcome, but one of many reasons for enlarged lymph glands apparently, so between now and getting the results I will be sampling all of the worlds major religions as well as as many of the worlds finest beers (might be my last shot)

I dont disagree at all. As I recall Villareal smashed them to pieces and they were very lucky to get through that tie, it was a tough competition and they (as an unfancied team) won it. Fair play for that.

I do think the Ramos comparison bears consideration though, Ramos did it twice and yet it counted for nothing when he got the Spurs job. So should it bear to much scrutiny in the case of AVB?

Im more inclined to look at a managers style than record, lets face it if we got Redknapp for his record it was his experience in relegation scraps not CL campaigns. AVBs style concerns me, as KD points out - stubborn, inflexible and fails to adapt. Fails to change players, try players or spot the bleeding obvious such as BOSINGWA IS NOT A LB!

I can buy that a certain amount of this is out of his control, perhaps he was forced to persist with Torres because of the ?ú50m outlay, perhaps he played Bosingwa because he was all that was available when he was making a show of power dropping Cole. But I dont know any of this for sure.

Even in the games I saw at Porto the system was a good system, worked well enough, but there were still clear signs it was never going to change or adapt when things werent going their way.

Are you not the same guy who has strongly disagreed with my recent opinion on AVB ? Maybe I'm mistaken and you aren't, but if you are then I'm glad this thread was brought back. Makes me aware that I should just ignore your replies to me in future because you just totally contradict yourself, and I was probably overly accurate when I said the anti Harry feeling had suddenly turned loads of people into AVB fans.

You are one of the few people in this thread who quite clearly didnt rate him. He hasn't even won a game since you made these posts so its not like he could have done anything to convince you otherwise.

What a weird thread-bump

Just sack him already and be done with it - 2 games without a win! Unacceptable for a massive club of our proportions

Back