• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T AVB Sacked by Cheatski

Don't know what else to do Roy, I make a quite relevant comment on Harry, then someone comments by making an imaginary quote up just to use it against me to incite an argument, yet I am made out to be the bad one ? Got no choice but to ignore their brick. It's like arguing with an Arse fan or a Liverpool fan, both sets are cnuts and are never going to properly read what you write, or if they do - are so fudging stubborn to admit what I write has a point. I'd love to be locked in a room with the pair of them.

do you know something, I bet if Harry was offered the Chelsea job, he may very well take it ?

Wriggly finally comes out of the closet in gay admission shocker

Sorry sweetheart, but I am 100% Heterosexual

I would go for a young Manager. I would be happy with someone like Lambert

I cant imagine Levy going for someone foreign as he has been bitten with Ramos.

@ wriggly. Mick and totman are passionate posters and I love reading their posts even though I didn't like mick at first :). I Now understand his humour. There are 2 tacos on here in my opinion but that's all it is opinions. I don't agree with the ignore button but hey your decision mate. To answer your question I don't think Harry would take the Chelsea job personally.

@ wriggly. Mick and totman are passionate posters and I love reading their posts even though I didn't like mick at first :). I Now understand his humour. There are 2 tacos on here in my opinion but that's all it is opinions. I don't agree with the ignore button but hey your decision mate. To answer your question I don't think Harry would take the Chelsea job personally.

for clarity, are the 2 tacos me and Totman?

or is Totman both of them?

seriously, where does he get off - he thinks he's a better 'self appointed - best Spurs fan Evvah' than me. Whats all that about?

I am actually very pleasant by nature, and I rarely have trouble getting on with people in real life. I just don't see why there is the level of outright hatred and condemnation for the most effective manager we have ever had, and just asked him why he painted the jaundiced interpretation of the quote, that he did on it. I made no claim to knowing the full transcript of the interview, and was repeatedly called stupid and a liar for not producing it.

Now I get acid comments about being a continual WUM. If this continues, debate on here will die, unless its conducted via a third party moderator who can remove any possible edge to peoples points. I would venture to suggest that Totman and I kept things pretty level headed in the face of some active insults

....... and a veiled threat of physical retribution, which - correct me if I'm wrong, is considered to be a bit of a no-no?

Bollox. Where were you when I was slagging off, I mean, supporting the team in the OMT 1st half? Did you dance on a table....or is a wet and windy wednesday not cutting the mustard for you?

Just so you know, he "ignored" you first....

No it's neither of you mate just some on here have chips on their shoulders. Maybe it's in their blood I dunno? I get on with pretty much everyone in life too never had enemies as such. It's unfortunate that a couple come on here and act like dingdongs (and no not you wriggly).

Anyhoo, I hope AVB gets another decent job. Even if the Portuguese league is Mickey mouse according to some I feel he deserves it.

No it's neither of you mate just some on here have chips on their shoulders. Maybe it's in their blood I dunno? I get on with pretty much everyone in life too never had enemies as such. It's unfortunate that a couple come on here and act like dingdongs (and no not you wriggly).

Anyhoo, I hope AVB gets another decent job. Even if the Portuguese league is Mickey mouse according to some I feel he deserves it.

Not me is it?

im niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Bollox. Where were you when I was slagging off, I mean, supporting the team in the OMT 1st half? Did you dance on a table....or is a wet and windy wednesday not cutting the mustard for you?

Just so you know, he "ignored" you first....

I'm in hospital, recovering from having a mediastinoscopy, and was recovering from the general anaesthetic.

I'm having a biopsy of the lymph glands on my lung, to determine whether I have lymphoma or not

......... its not much of an excuse I know. A real spurs fan would have had the operation without anaesthetic, and had a monitor in the Theatre

I'm in hospital, recovering from having a mediastinoscopy, and was recovering from the general anaesthetic.

I'm having a biopsy of the lymph glands on my lung, to determine whether I have lymphoma or not

......... its not much of an excuse I know. A real spurs fan would have had the operation without anaesthetic, and had a monitor in the Theatre

I have no idea what you are having done exactly there mate, but I wish you a speedy recovery........but yes, a monitor would have been the right thing to do..

at the risk of doing an "I told you so"
I predicted that he would struggle as he would not have the credibility to overcome the mistrust he would get because of hi s lack of background in the game. I'm not going to comment on the quality of the Portuguese league, but I think Abramovitch would have spent his money far more wisely, by paying another english team to have him as a manager, so that he could find his style and level, on the understanding that it would be for a max of 1 or 2 seasons, and then, if he had demonstrably succeeded, moved him across.

Putting him in at Chelsea has tinkled on his CV, and to be honest, I think if he came to spurs, he will now have the same problem. Allntheory and no practical experience to draw on is one thing, couple it with a lack of fantastic man management skills, and you have nowhere to go.

Didn't someone on here want AVB to replace Harry after we came 5th and he won the league with Porto?

Hahahahahahahaha

I have no idea what you are having done exactly there mate, but I wish you a speedy recovery........but yes, a monitor would have been the right thing to do..
sadly, if I have lymphoma, there will probably not be a recovery. It has ahigh mortality rate apparently.

Back