• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

NSFH Let's Talk Takeaways

Not sure if there is a thread on this but sadly I'm always intrigued on people take away or restaurant choices.

So tonight gone for Chinese from a gaff called Taya in Purley which never fails and gone:

Salt & Pepper Chips
Crispy Chili Beef
Chicken Balls
Chicken Chow Mein

Chinese food is a treat these days as its so fecking expensive

What's everyone's go to take aways?

Chinese is my go to. My wife’s parents used to own a takeaway so we have high standards when it comes to Chinese takeaways. We usually go for salt and pepper chicken, beef ho fun, Singapore fried rice, prawn on toast (a lot of them use chicken rather than prawns because it’s cheaper) and triple cooked chips.

2nd favourite would have to be fish and chips followed by pizza; Papa Johns or Pizza Hut.

Indian would be my last choice but I do still like it.

Rarely get Chinese but my go to order would be :

Beef in black bean sauce w/ egg fried rice
Quarter duck & pancakes
Salt & pepper squid

from a Chinese take away I get,

prawn crackers
satay chicken on skewers
chicken chow mein

after I've eaten the skewered chicken, the remaining satay sauce, and sometimes pineapple and/or cucumber, gets mixed into the noodles, lovely

had fish and chips tonight, battered haddock, chips, curry sauce

great thread. Normally just get a Nandos in. i do love Chinese food though, so if going for something it's usually a Chinese:

Egg fried rice
quarter aromatic duck
chicken satay as a main
Salt and pepper chips/chicken on the odd occasion which is super tasty

great thread. Normally just get a Nandos in. i do love Chinese food though, so if going for something it's usually a Chinese:

Egg fried rice
quarter aromatic duck
chicken satay as a main
Salt and pepper chips/chicken on the odd occasion which is super tasty

Quarter duck seems to get alot of votes on here, I am a huge fan too

Our go to Saturday night takeaway is Chinese

Mixed Starter for 2
Duck (On special occasions)
Chicken Green Pepper & Black Bean Sauce
Fillet Steak Schezchaun Style
King Prawns Deep Fried in Chilli & Salt
Special Fried Rice

Indian, we never have as I'm allergic to Ghee

Fried Chicken - https://www.shwings.co.uk/ (AMAZING)

BBQ Food - https://www.theoddfellowsarms.com/takeaway/

Burgers - I love Five Guys

Nice, I've just moved out that way (Billericay), will try them out.

This thread just made me order pizza, I get it from a place called Tops which is a chain but really nice pizzas. They get the dough just right. https://topspizza.co.uk/

Nice, I've just moved out that way (Billericay), will try them out.

This thread just made me order pizza, I get it from a place called Tops which is a chain but really nice pizzas. They get the dough just right. https://topspizza.co.uk/
If you ever wanna make your own pizza OONI ovens are brilliant
And if you don’t want the oven their dough recipes ok in a normal oven on high

this is one I made last summer

Was going to get the wife one for her birthday next month, as much as I love the idea of the woodchip one I'll probably just get gas. They do look decent.

Did you mean to attach a pic?

this is one I made last summer

I make my own dough in a stand mixer in 8 mins, delish.
My mate got an ooni for his Christmas and sent me the dough recipe, 16 hours, 10 steps and "special" salt.

I make my own dough in a stand mixer in 8 mins, delish.
My mate got an ooni for his Christmas and sent me the dough recipe, 16 hours, 10 steps and "special" salt.
Works well though
But 16 hours…..
I use their recipe and other than proofing time which you literally leave the dough to rise it’s about 10 minutes

Back