• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Who do you want as the next Spurs manager?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Glenn Hoddle

• Michael Laudrup

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Fabio Capello

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Lucien Favre

• Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters
What do you think lambert does better than AVB?

Tactically much better, flexible, thinks on his feet. Gets the maximum out of players.

I saw what he could do with Norwich. You never knew what formation he'd use from game to game, but 9 times out of 10 he'd get it right. When he got it wrong he was able to make changes. Made Norwich really difficult to prepare for. The players believed in him.

You compare that to us, opposition managers know exactly how we are going to line up, what tactics we'll use and how to snuff us out.

Throw all the money we've got at him/them and ask the question of Klopp.

We can ask right?

City did that in the summer and he didn't even flinch, and they have a lot more money to throw. A man of morals, wants to stay at Dortmund.

Honestly can't see who we are going to get. Bring back 'Arry?

Hoddle...the only man for the Job. Bring in Clive Allen as coach

What? Who started this Hoddle rumour? I just don't get it. The guy was a footballing GHod on the pitch, but has never proven anything as a manager. He was sacked by us a few years ago, remember? I just don't get the Hoddle rumours. I'd rather have Justin Edinburgh, if Hoddle's a real contender.

What? Who started this Hoddle rumour? I just don't get it. The guy was a footballing GHod on the pitch, but has never proven anything as a manager. He was sacked by us a few years ago, remember? I just don't get the Hoddle rumours. I'd rather have Justin Edinburgh, if Hoddle's a real contender.

In his defence, Hoddle is an excellent coach. Man management he is more than lacking, but his technical understanding of football is outstanding.

Sacked during a period in which he had nothing to work with, no real investment, I mean he put together a team of freebies in Teddy and Gus and we fired on all guns until they got knackered and we burnt out.

When you listen to the players from his reign as England Manager everyone to a man says what a great coach he is....

I think he has a good job in him

Justin Edinburgh has done a great job at most clubs he has been at but managers like him will never get a chance in the prem unles they bring a club up..... It all has to be about names now I'm afraid

In his defence, Hoddle is an excellent coach. Man management he is more than lacking, but his technical understanding of football is outstanding.

When we had Hoddle before we were coming out of one of our worst periods and we didn't have the spending money. Hoddle with talented players would be excellent and he has matured since then too. He would do things differently and I think he would do well for us.

I've said it twice, third times a charm, we should offer a yacht, a silk scarf and fifty billion dollars to Joachim Löw

Back