• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Who do you want as the next Spurs manager?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Glenn Hoddle

• Michael Laudrup

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Fabio Capello

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Lucien Favre

• Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters
Is anyone else sitting here thinking that whoever we bring in is only going to go the same way as the previous 7 or so managers that Levy has hired and fired? I'm no AVB fan but I'm getting a bit tired of this now.

Is anyone else sitting here thinking that whoever we bring in is only going to go the same way as the previous 7 or so managers that Levy has hired and fired? I'm no AVB fan but I'm getting a bit tired of this now.

kim_jong_il_team_america1.jpg

We need a big name, someone who knows the game inside out and more importantly knows what a good player is.

Someone would will look at Dawson and sell him to the Championship straight away. The joke has to stop.

Its a shame Mancini is not available...

I would love Harry back, but Levy doesnt like winners.

What has he won in his long illustrious career? One FA cup?

The agony of being a Spurs fan continues. Its just like England the board never seems to go for the obvious choice, I really think we have missed out when we could have got Martinez after Harry was sacked. Or maybe Rodgers and they probably would have been a lot cheaper!

Christian Gross, Juande Ramos, who is going to be the next manager with no prem experience we get. I do feel a little sorry for AVB as i suspect a lot of the signings were not his choice. Haggling over moutinho and losing out springs to mind.

Hopefully we will not see any more of this pedestrian drivel we have to endure at home any more. The truth is our home performances have been dire since AVB took over. Last year the points dropped at home to teams like Wigan and Fulham cost us comfortable qualification to the Champions League, and so far this year at home we have looked pretty bad.

Where do we go from here though?

This is now inevitible in football. Managers won't last longer than 3-4 seasons. If you're looking for another Fergie or Wenger forget it.

If Moyes was to last as long as Fergie did, he'd be retiring from United in 2040. You can bet your bottom dollar that by 2040, all 20 Premier League clubs will have gone through several managers each.

We need a big name, someone who knows the game inside out and more importantly knows what a good player is.

Someone would will look at Dawson and sell him to the Championship straight away. The joke has to stop.

Its a shame Mancini is not available...

I would love Harry back, but Levy doesnt like winners.

Mancini :ross:
Redknapp the winner :ross:

Hoddle is coming in now as caretaker.
This debate will be had in the summer as that's when the new guy will come in.

Is no-one else excited? We will hopefully now see the best of players like Soldado, Lamela and Eriksen (or at least something better than we've seen). We might get to see Dembele reproduce the form he showed at Fulham. We'll get to see Jan in his correct position.

I've no doubt that the new man won't fancy one or more of our summer signings but I really think we'll start to see the best of some of our other players.

Is no-one else excited? We will hopefully now see the best of players like Soldado, Lamela and Eriksen (or at least something better than we've seen). We might get to see Dembele reproduce the form he showed at Fulham. We'll get to see Jan in his correct position.

I've no doubt that the new man won't fancy one or more of our summer signings but I really think we'll start to see the best of some of our other players.

I think AVB going is the best news that I've heard today. I can't wait to see us properly utilising our players. We have an excellent squad and I was fed up with their turgid displays.

Agree, we were only heading one way with AVB in charge and playing dull football at the same time

Hoddle wouldn't surprise me. I said a week or two back that I could see him coming in. He attends training sessions and talked with Baldini about matters. I don't know why, but I had a feeling almost as if something was being set up. I could be miles off course but I fully expect Hoddle to get involved in some capacity.

Hoddle? as i said yesterday...get used to

------------------Sandro--------Dembele------------------

---Lennon---------------Eriksen----------------Townsend-

-------------------------Defoe---------------------------

Hoddle? as i said yesterday...get used to

------------------Sandro--------Dembele------------------

---Lennon---------------Eriksen----------------Townsend-

-------------------------Defoe---------------------------

close, I think it will be this though

------------------Sandro--------Dembele----------------

---Lennon-----------Sheringham-------------Townsend-

-------------------------Defoe----------------------------