• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like our managment team to incorporate all my fave all time heroes.....

coach= Jack Bauer
Assistants= Harry Potter & Dexter Morgan
physio= Tyrion Lannister
Dof=Gandalf
Chairman=Albus Dumbledore.

I love all this cryptic ITK

maldini-cesare-514.jpg

\o/

When hell is full the dead shall walk the earth...but please don't ****ing do it at Tottenham!!!!!

Mate that's your opinion and thats fine, although I'd hope you don't genuinely believe one of the worst options in world football - he really isn't.

I'm looking at it from Levy's perspective, on the one hand he has Tim who has done a decent if not spectacular job with the potential and probability that he will improve the longer he is in the job as he learns and isn't going to be on a massive salary and has a one year contract to prove himself. On the other hand he could have a reject like Moyes, or another flamboyant foreign manager who says all the right things, is nice and flambouyant and promises to deliver results with the 'project'. Levy has been down this road quite a few times, heard it all before and six months to a year later contemplating sacking the guy with a hefty pay off.

I would be amazed if Levy isn't seriously considering Tim if LVG can't be done....

What about Frank De Boer? I think he'd jump at the chance at coming to the prem and has rave reviews. Would he be up there and deemed good enough?
TS may have done well on paper but is he running a happy camp? Has he improved team spirit since taking over and what is his footballing philosophy?

At the moment it seems to be a "me and them" attitude with regard to players. No way to run a football club and I think Levy knows this and will get rid asap imo

Mate that's your opinion and thats fine, although I'd hope you don't genuinely believe one of the worst options in world football - he really isn't.

I'm looking at it from Levy's perspective, on the one hand he has Tim who has done a decent if not spectacular job with the potential and probability that he will improve the longer he is in the job as he learns and isn't going to be on a massive salary and has a one year contract to prove himself. On the other hand he could have a reject like Moyes, or another flamboyant foreign manager who says all the right things, is nice and flambouyant and promises to deliver results with the 'project'. Levy has been down this road quite a few times, heard it all before and six months to a year later contemplating sacking the guy with a hefty pay off.

I would be amazed if Levy isn't seriously considering Tim if LVG can't be done....

The problem with him learning on the job is that he may not ever do so (I think he's far too arrogant to learn properly), and even if he does it's likely to take 5-10 years before he has the experience of the other options.

Do we have that time to wait only to find out (as is far more likely than not) that he'll never be that good after all?

I think you're massively overstating the inertia of someone who is a caretaker in all but name.

What about Frank De Boer? I think he'd jump at the chance at coming to the prem and has rave reviews. Would he be up there and deemed good enough?
TS may have done well on paper but is he running a happy camp? Has he improved team spirit since taking over and what is his footballing philosophy?

At the moment it seems to be a "me and them" attitude with regard to players. No way to run a football club and I think Levy knows this and will get rid asap imo

Sorry, when I said or someone of LVGs calibre I was including De Boer in that but actually he is nowhere near his level yet. He would be very tempting, I'd like it to happen.

You could well be right regarding Tim and the chances are he will be gone. But I don't think it's as clear cut as some think. Especially if our top two or three targets (if we have that many) are unatainable for whatever reason.....

The problem with him learning on the job is that he may not ever do so (I think he's far too arrogant to learn properly), and even if he does it's likely to take 5-10 years before he has the experience of the other options.

Do we have that time to wait only to find out (as is far more likely than not) that he'll never be that good after all?

I think you're massively overstating the inertia of someone who is a caretaker in all but name.

I was just thinking he MIGHT be given next season, if no outstanding canidates are attainable and see if both he and the team improve, his stats are good so far lets be fair.

If I was a betting man I'd say he won't be there next season, but Im not sure its a given....

er whats this Di Matteo stuff about - please tell me this is another KD lesson in believing rumors?

I think that Rossi has hacked KD's account and is trying to pass off other people's Twitter rumours under someone else's name for a change \o/

Back