• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I genuinely feel sick at this, like calling the ticket office and asking to cancel my ST sick, should it be confirmed. I appreciate it could be flimflam and as people say, the club could be leaking this to prime us for Southgate - who i’ve felt Levy is hard for - or Martinez, but by GHod, I’m not sure I’ve ever felt like this following the club in 30 years.

We feel absolutely rudderless. The greatest strength of Poch was uniting everyone behind a common cause and it feels like we all couldn’t be further away from that now. Call me a baby, but that makes me very sad.

I genuinely feel sick at this, like calling the ticket office and asking to cancel my ST sick, should it be confirmed. I appreciate it could be flimflam and as people say, the club could be leaking this to prime us for Southgate - who i’ve felt Levy is hard for - or Martinez, but by GHod, I’m not sure I’ve ever felt like this following the club in 30 years.

We feel absolutely rudderless. The greatest strength of Poch was uniting everyone behind a common cause and it feels like we all couldn’t be further away from that now. Call me a baby, but that makes me very sad.

Agreed. One of my main hopes with Jose's successor was to bring some pride back to the club, and restore its name

this farcical search fails that in every way possible, and in particular if it ends with Gattuso

Only saving grace is that he rarely stays anywhere for long

I think the club is back to the 'financially ruined' Irvine Scholar days, honest.

With the combination of the pandemic and stadium, I had a feeling this was the case but Levy's interview and this managerial mess confirms it to me.

There cannot be any chance that this goes through, its wrong on so many levels and there is no way Levy has not heard about the backlash all over social media from Spurs fans.

This calls to mind some of @BrainOfLevy’s comments around the club’s use of PR; if, IF, this is complete flimflam, what the fudge is the club’s PR team *coughs* Simon Felstein *coughs* doing on this one, letting the press have a free ride writing up flimflam and riling up the fans?! Why aren’t they stamping all over this and saying ‘fudging cut that out, or your access to the club becomes limited as you’re antagonizing our fan base without substance’.

What the hell are they playing at?! Either way, they’re playing us or they’re doing a brick job at managing the club’s reputation.

Not even Levy would hire a homophobe in pride month, would he?

If he could save a buck - sure! I don't think he can take the backlash this gets, to be honest. He needs to have some say here. First a crap season, then the euro super league shambles and now this protracted manager thing culminating with fudging Gattuso. No way. He just can't.

Take two aspirin and have a lie down.

There cannot be any chance that this goes through, its wrong on so many levels and there is no way Levy has not heard about the backlash all over social media from Spurs fans.

Why is it wrong on so many levels?
He finished ahead of Fonseca’s Roma and people seemed ok with Fonseca. He improved Napoli and won their first trophy in several years. Fiorentina hired him. Are we all that far ahead of Fiorentina?
People are reacting hysterically on social media because that’s what they do.

Why is it wrong on so many levels?
He finished ahead of Fonseca’s Roma and people seemed ok with Fonseca. He improved Napoli and won their first trophy in several years. Fiorentina hired him. Are we all that far ahead of Fiorentina?
People are reacting hysterically on social media because that’s what they do.

He has made numerous racist, sexist and homophobic comments. He never stays at a club for longer than a year - and he’s been at a number for less than six months.

Other than that, he’s a great choice.

Back