• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Is there a chance that this Gattuso story is TOTALLY made up?

Alternatively, could the club since Conte/Poch didn't happen be leaking stories of managers they want to appoint to test fan reaction before proceeding (Levy happy with Fonseca but Paratici preferring Gatusso but both wanting to 'test' opiniopn before doing so)?

Well, why not discuss it eh?

Paratici’s choice apparently…hopefully based on something, but as you say it seems leftfield.
Probably based on earning a bottom 10 PL salary with a negative net spend on transfers and expectations of a top 4 finish. This might be as good as we can attract.... Wonder what Tim Sherwood’s doing?!?

Alternatively, could the club since Conte/Poch didn't happen be leaking stories of managers they want to appoint to test fan reaction before proceeding (Levy happy with Fonseca but Paratici preferring Gatusso but both wanting to 'test' opiniopn before doing so)?

It could very well be agent spin. I do think the Fonseca part is true though, but we can't seriously be going for Gattuso. It just doesn't make any sense. We might as well hire Kevin Keegan or I don't know Tony fudging Pulis or Glenn Hoddle.

I dont think its impossible...and then makes us happy when its Southgate or Martinez

Its not as if Gattuso has an average record. He's got a record of failing regularly and leaving places quickly

Can we not start a rumour that are heads have been further turned by Jindrich Trpisovsky and his flawless season? Try and get rid of this foul odour of Gattuso?

Even Southgate and Martinez are very average. We are in deep at the moment. Few painful years incoming I think.

Yes, thats my point. They're very average but they're a step up on Gattuso, both in terms of record and in terms of not quitting a clubs after a matter of weeks

"Few painful years" - yes, agreed. If you offered me 6th next season now I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Back