• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Look at TFC and r/coys mate - some people are legit feeling they were sold a bill of goods.
Yep
Their dumb IMO
They had a season ticket under Jose (they can’t have renewed otherwise) and I can guarantee they’re the same people who wanted him gone
Now their complaining we haven’t appointed a manager who clearly wants things we can’t provide
Would they rather another Jose then? A manager who couldn’t deliver as we couldn’t get in enough players for him to suit his system quick enough (despite bringing in a hell of a lot of players)

Such a shock that you would come up with that. ST would've sold out either way. Were ST holders really only buying them because we were getting Conte?
Did they buy Chelski STs when he was there or did they buy Spurs ST because, you know, they're Spurs supporters and not Conte supporters?

ST holders were buying them because they thought we would be, GHod forbid...showing ambition. Hiring a manager who's won leagues in the recent past, demands the best wherever he goes, demands heavy spending.

Not a shock you'd overlook that though mate, or that the prospect of selling Kane and playing Troy Parrott up front so that short-armed, gutless c*nt can save a few quid wouldn't excite folks.

Again, the guy has previous for this. Remember Giuseppe Rossi, Aguero and Llorente on the final day in 2011?

We've had a craven liar in charge for 20 years - along with his tax exile boss, utter deadweight Del Boy spivs. Not new, but always memorable just how low this c*nt can go.

Sold a bill of goods??? Are you for real. If they're stupid enough to believe every story in a paper and not know enough about football that 99% of the stories are flimflam, along with deals falling through all the time, that is on them and nobody else

Don't blame them - they thought we'd be ambitious.

Not their fault - they don't know Levy and ENIC and what they're capable of. Hopefully now they do.

Now their complaining we haven’t appointed a manager who clearly wants things we can’t provide

Nah mate. Not 'cant' provide. *Won't* provide.

let's be clear - these worthless deadweight spivs who own us will provide nothing, do nothing, and risk not a penny on us, and this is a choice. Their choice.

ST holders were buying them because they thought we would be, GHod forbid...showing ambition. Hiring a manager who's won leagues in the recent past, demands the best wherever he goes, demands heavy spending.

Not a shock you'd overlook that though mate, or that the prospect of selling Kane and playing Troy Parrott up front so that short-armed, gutless c*nt can save a few quid wouldn't excite folks.

Again, the guy has previous for Derp Remember Giuseppe Rossi, Aguero and Llorente on the final day in 2011?

We've had a craven liar in charge for 20 years - along with his tax exile boss, utter deadweight Del Boy spivs. Not new, but always memorable just how low this c*nt can go.
Demand heavy spending that is unlikely in the current environment, so they've no cop on.

Who says we will sell Kane and play Parrott upfront? It's a stretch even for the normal BS you make up to slate Levy.
We've been in the top 4 spenders for the last two windows. If we sell Kane the money will be reinvested and that is still a big if.

Again, the guy has previous for Derp Remember Giuseppe Rossi, Aguero and Llorente on the final day in 2011?

Here we go with your Levy hate, i tell you why i and others renewed our S,T its because we love our club and go and watch them as much as we can. Anyone who truely believes the Conte episode was a trick to get folks to renew their S/T needs needs to see a doctor. I expect nothing more from you because you have this hate for Levy and you obviously get off on it. Sad.

Nah mate. Not 'cant' provide. *Won't* provide.

let's be clear - these worthless deadweight spivs who own us will provide nothing, do nothing, and risk not a penny on us, and this is a choice. Their choice.
Yep
And you know what the options are
Find new owners (not gonna happen)
Suck it up and go with it
Or don’t
We as fans cannot change owners
We as fans can’t even organise a protest against the owners
So it is what it is
Enjoy the ride

I renewed because I had hope things will change and given now with family life and added expenses how hard it is to make time to get to Spurs I was contemplating not renewing after almost 25 years,
Is than any issue with you?

So nothing to do with the story about Conte coming then. So why suggest fans have been tricked into renewing?

I renewed because I had hope things will change and given now with family life and added expenses how hard it is to make time to get to Spurs I was contemplating not renewing after almost 25 years,
Is than any issue with you?
And things may well improve with or without conte
We just need a coach that invests in the club as much as himself
That’s what a Poch did

Here we go with your Levy hate, i tell you why i and others renewed our S,T its because we love our club and go and watch them as much as we can. Anyone who truely believes the Conte episode was a trick to get folks to renew their S/T needs needs to see a doctor. I expect nothing more from you because you have this hate for Levy and you obviously get off on it. Sad.
Again an idiotic comment, by just keep saying that people need to go and we a doctor doesn’t make your point more valid and others invalid.

No, that's why *you* renewed your ST. Just like your rant last month about how you don't like being labelled by the club as a 'legacy fan' despite the fact that this is exactly what they did, you speak for yourself mate.

As you can see from the folks on TFC and r/coys who have explicitly renewed their tickets and now have buyers' remorse over this, you don't speak for them. They expected change, ambition, something different.

Likewise, mate - I expect nothing from you but blind worship of Levy. I accept it, and think no less of you for it. Just sad that those spivs get away with conning good folk like they do.

Don't blame them - they thought we'd be ambitious.

Not their fault - they don't know Levy and ENIC and what they're capable of. Hopefully now they do.
But they must do
As I’ve said they must have had a season ticket at least 3 years now to be able to renew
They can’t play dumb

Back