• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

If conte turns down the job then we know its coz levy is trying to sell him a pipe dream that doesn't exist.

You can almost imagine levy saying that we want to compete and win titles .... conte names xyz players ... with levy countering saying dier sanchez and sissoko are good enough.

I don't really want Conte so I don't give a feck. As for the slashing of wrists phalanx: It's summer, get the fudge outside and enjoy yourself.

This post took a lot longer to write than anticipated thanks to numerous alcoholic beverages on the nearby beach.

Scara doesn’t pick fights. His posts are quite strange, I’ll grant you. Casual diatribes against people with protected characteristics, gloating about exploitation of the benighted souls who toil in his salt mine, unwarranted Sissoko rage, sado-monetarist political ramblings, and so on. But he’s generally rather hospitable to people who waste their lives on his board and earn him ad revenue. The SC lot, though, actively hate their users, rather in the way that Ryanair loathes its customers.
I take offence to every word of that.

I'll send one of the mods over to take back your buggery.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTA
I don't really want Conte so I don't give a feck. As for the slashing of wrists phalanx: It's summer, get the fudge outside and enjoy yourself.

This post took a lot longer to write than anticipated thanks to numerous alcoholic beverages on the nearby beach.

I like to bathe in custard. Amen.

I'm guessing Conte is dingdonging us around because we wanted Poch over him. He'll take the job, he just doesn't want to be perceived as the weak or easy one in the relationship, so he's leaking this brick out now. He's got nowhere else to go, he's coming to us.

Either the sky italia story is just made up. Or conte is fishing. If he's going to turn us down he'd just tell us. If he's told the media first it means he wants something.

lots to say on the matter.

Not sure why anyone would say no to Conte. He's one of the best managers in the world NOW. Jose was a great manager years ago, entirely different kettle of fish. Who the hell do people think we are. We've won one Carling Cup in 20 years.

fudging hell. No to Conte. go to bed.

Sorry but when one of the world's best managers turns you don't that's not something to celebrate. We've spent the week chasing Poch and Conte and what are we gonna end up with now? fudging embarrassing club. ST renewal date funnily enough all the big names linked and now? Martinez second favourite. Banter

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

we do look a bit desperate. But I don’t think Conte or Poch coming back was ever going to be the correct fit.

Project coach type is needed and some patience from us why we re build. Poch and Conte seemed like Club needed to get a big name to get the disgruntled support back on side. Conte would have been short term. Time for the bigger picture.

Back