• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Can't believe the negativit, if we had made a quick appointment last week we could have had potter, Parker or Martinez.
Now we could have poch or Conte.
Before the window even opens.
The sweat has barely dried on the players bodies from last season and some are saying we are dragging our feet and being left behind.
Crikey.

I'd agree but that's what Levy will be saying three weeks into the season

Oh the backlash on Levy when this doesn't happen is going to be ridiculous, I do feel sorry for the guy sometimes, here is a perfect example of the club saying nothing and a load of talking heads, internet ITK's and supporters putting together a fantasy and then like a bunch of entitled 12 years olds (I accept that the ITK's are probably 12 years old) going off the deep end when we get BFG and not the 2nd coming that we were expecting.

Saying that, I still would luv it, luv it I say, if he came back (I'm just not going to blame Levy if he doesn't)

Spot on, i can actually here the usual suspects sharpening there knives as we go along.

He has not got my vote but IF it is Poch coming back i hope the first thing he does is getting rid of of the deadbeats that got him sacked in the first place.

Guillem Balague parroting the PSG line that they are confused about the amount of coverage this has had, and that they expect him to lead them into the new season. Hello darkness my old friend.

The plot thickens - Eddie Howe has just turned down Celtic. Maybe it was the weather, maybe the food, maybe the accents or maybe..........

Guillem Balague parroting the PSG line that they are confused about the amount of coverage this has had, and that they expect him to lead them into the new season. Hello darkness my old friend.

Could be mopo hedging his bets via his old friend.

I think its clear psg wont move mopo on to get who they really want which is zidane as they want compo even though they have deep pockets.

I think levy was hoping they would just sack mopo but it seems we will have to pay up. We should just get on and do that really as psg are butt hurt and want some money.

If we waited 6 weeks psg would sack mopo to get zidane but we dont want to be waiting that long so will just have to give them the 10m.

Or that we spoke to him, he said no. Like Hansi did and maybe Rodgers.

Which leaves us where? Trying to buy out Ten Hag or convincing Conte.

This whole episode just smacks of poor preparation and execution like most of our transfer business. Sacked a manager and had no replacement lined up, and if we did how are the gonna feel about us casting longing looks at our ex, only to go back to them offering missionary sex with the lights off.

Mauricio Pochettino wanted to sell defenders Toby Alderweireld and Eric Dier after the Champions League final in 2019 according to The Times. 3 years later they're still here.

Or that we spoke to him, he said no. Like Hansi did and maybe Rodgers.

Which leaves us where? Trying to buy out Ten Hag or convincing Conte.

This whole episode just smacks of poor preparation and execution like most of our transfer business. Sacked a manager and had no replacement lined up, and if we did how are the gonna feel about us casting longing looks at our ex, only to go back to them offering missionary sex with the lights off.

psg are just posturing - they will know poch wants to come home and they want him to go anyway as zidane is available. They are just saving face and taking a stance to ensure they get compensation rather than having to give any out. Poch is in london now and will probably never set foot in psg’s training ground again.

A deal will be done eventually, hopefully one that includes aurier and sissoko going the other way if only indirectly.

So were you happy with all the other players apart from them two?.

I think all the others were all trying their best. Fatigue seemed to hit the whole squad in that period, the same as it has with Liverpool this season. The two mentioned were playing games with their contracts though, which seemed to drive a big wedge

Funny old situation this, its clear certain managers are good fits for certain clubs and it will happen sooner or later.
Is ETH for instance going to take on the spurs job knowing he was second choice, and that there's a fair our first choice will be available soon?

tick tock, tick tock.....

It's the same as transfers, they sort of happen in an N shape pattern. Lot of noise when it first breaks, doom and click bait counter stories while there's radio silence from those involved, and then a couple of days later the official announcement finally comes.

I reckon in the real world this has already happened

1Ms_3_5wsl33oP95Uh5S8uV1d--NVLe9K59VvcUWQ6Y.jpg

It's the same as transfers, they sort of happen in an N shape pattern. Lot of noise when it first breaks, doom and click bait counter stories while there's radio silence from those involved, and then a couple of days later the official announcement finally comes.

I reckon in the real world this has already happened

1Ms_3_5wsl33oP95Uh5S8uV1d--NVLe9K59VvcUWQ6Y.jpg

Does that mean we are getting N'Poch?

Back