• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Full control of transfers is as bad as no control of transfers.

They need to find someone they are both happy working with inbetween to protect the manager and the club's long term interests. Especially in regards in incoming.

I agree, if Mopo has his way we would have spend 30 million on berahino, which is just as ridiculous as the club thinking Nkoudou is as good as Mane.

A DOF/recruitment team is the best way forward if they are on the same wave length

I agree, if Mopo has his way we would have spend 30 million on berahino, which is just as ridiculous as the club thinking Nkoudou is as good as Mane.

A DOF/recruitment team is the best way forward if they are on the same wave length

Step forward Hitchin.... no seriously we need someone who knows players and has contacts. There are a few out there that could be swayed. But again it's all down to Levy giving up some power and authority.

Need Levy to say that this is the budget, this is the wages pool. Do your work, ideally we would like players with resale value but if its not the case let's talk. Rather than ... ive got these players for you make it happen, coz it doesn't work.

Why do you think Berahino was a Poch target rather than club target, out of interrst?

I'm happy with a manager having control of first team transfers but the club needs someone working with a medium to long term view also

Full control of transfers is as bad as no control of transfers.

They need to find someone they are both happy working with inbetween to protect the manager and the club's long term interests. Especially in regards in incoming.
Full control could mean a trusted delegate - i.e. a DoF he approves of, rather than the existing levy-hitchen-pleat committee

This looked to be happening in 2014 when he brought in Ramon Planes (his old DoF from Espanyol), but I'm not sure what happened there (Planes didn't settle in England?)

Back