• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Eze's looked good for Palace recently. Great ball skills and high energy. Would have have been better for us than N'Dombele and Lo Celso? We'll never know.

Always impossible to know how it would have worked that's why there is an argument to say taking time is about as helpful as not taking your time. I like Eze alot but he wouldn't have had the time he has had at Palace so would be about three seasons to see the same level as you see him at Palace now

Knew it didnt make any sense.

Now he’s a free agent I’m sure the talks between us and psg are continuing regarding conte joining psg and poch coming home.

you'd have thought so. Or Conte is speaking to Real, which pushes ZZ to PSG

I feel sorry for Poch if he gets edged out as a result of these games....though would equally be happy if he came back!

you'd have thought so. Or Conte is speaking to Real, which pushes ZZ to PSG

I feel sorry for Poch if he gets edged out as a result of these games....though would equally be happy if he came back!

I think madrid are getting allegri and maybe zz to juve.

I think the conte to psg could in part be being triggered by our reciprocal interest in poch

Below is an interview with Sir Alex Ferguson. At minute 8 or so he talks young managers and is full of praise for Scott Parker. I don't think spurs should hire Parker, but it was interesting to hear what Ferguson had to say about him.

Back