• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next England Manager Thread

There can be only one....

Alan%2BPardew%2Bboggle.gif

Last edited:
Klinsmann?

Surely his name should be in the poll.

I think he would take it too.

There's two, possibly three top jobs coming in England. PM, leader of the opposition and England football manager. I say combine them and get David Icke in for the three of them.

Out of those listed on top I'd say Hiddink would be my first choice although none of them are particularly outstanding.

Klinsmann?

Surely his name should be in the poll.

I think he would take it too.

Problem with Klinsmann is when he was Germany manager he was criticised a lot for watching players from his sofa in the USA. Apparently he was quite reluctant to leave his home except for when it was absolutely necessary e.g. managing a match...

Maybe that has changed with time however.

Apparently Rooney will be consulted.
One of the three making the decision is David Gill.
I really have a feeling it will be Neville.

I'd already seen media distancing Neville from the Hodgson and Lewington.
I can see Neville bringing in a big name with him as assistant to secure it.

If half a failed season in Spain qualifies you to be England manager then the national team deserve and should expect to continue this pattern of abject failure.

Neville would bring his brother in as asisstant.

the england team has an england problem thats rooted in years of self suffering and mismanagement, we need someone who gets the english psyche having been here for many years but isn't english, who gets this country's playing style but has continental "flair", someone who has had major success years ago but needs to end his career on a high, there is only one who fits the bill, step forward Wenger

Back