• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next England Manager Thread

wx-tel

Gilberto
Glenn Hoddle for me, remember he didn't lose it last time for football reasons and was doing a fair job, this time he may keep Doreen out of the picture and keep any weird beliefs to himself.

I know he hasn't been in football for a while but in his punditry and co-commentating job he still reads a game well and talks a lot of sense, ok so did Gary Neville but Hoddle has been there and done it.

Hoddle ( although i think only spurs fans will think this ) or Howe for me. Anyone else English would be a waste of time.

Was lurking on Bluemoon and many posters said Hoddle if he could sort his man management out.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I suspect the only Englishman on the list will be Southgate and it will be presented as some kind of long term project if he gets it. In reality everything will be the same.

Otherwise it would be a foreign manager being offered ten times the salary he'd be willing to accept. Maybe they'll have another go at Wenger?

CmGwnTTWYAAyaaO.jpg

CmGlab3XIAAiHvS.jpg

I put Fat Sam in the poll ahead of Brenton as I just don't see that happening.

I think Klinsmann should be in there.

The ongoing restructure of the England youth programme reflects the Germany approach while Klinsmann was their manager.

Plenty of experience of international tournament football as both player and manager.

I would love to see Hoddle get an other chance but don't think that will happen, Bilic is a good choice but this might be too soon for him as this job is a career wrecker. So I'd go for Big Sam at least he could tell our centrebacks how to play that position.

Back