• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Years Eve

Thanks guys.

If any of you guys are in this part of the world, you are welcome to stay or visit me.
I WILL put a similar meal & drinks menu.
However, remember to bring your own wine.
COYS

I'm actuallly in Kenya right now, near the beach. What's your adress, I want to attend your new year's festivitas.

Wow what a top pal

:)
It sounds a lot worse than it really is.
They are our best friends, and in reality, I would NEVER do anything to damage their, or my own marriage. But at our age, the odd drunken grope happens, and nothing gets said. And nothing would ever come of it.

With age, you may come to understand this. Us 50 somethings get desperate. Ask Gordinho.

Besides, she really is incredibly fit, but would never look twice at damaged goods like me. I'll just stick with the fantasies. ;)

No wonder he's always in hospital :D

Counting the days. 7th of Jan.

Had a pre-op assesment today. Had to give blood, but the nurse struggled getting my veins. After several attempts in both arms, I almost passed out. Oh, the shame :oops:

They are our best friends, and in reality, I would NEVER do anything to damage their, or my own marriage. But at our age, the odd drunken grope happens, and nothing gets said. And nothing would ever come of it.

With age, you may come to understand this. Us 50 somethings get desperate. Ask Gordinho.

Besides, she really is incredibly fit, but would never look twice at damaged goods like me. I'll just stick with the fantasies. ;)

If you or the wife ever want to take thingss further in that lifestyle you should pop ovr for dinner one night Mr Crawley.

Nothing wrong with a bit of a feel up, of course not to kids or anything but with older people not only is not bad but you usually make their night. I even do it with my male friends, i like to think im acting the part of a male coach in an american movie, slapping the guys on their butts as they leave the pub at last orders. I tell you something down to the last man i think it is the highlight of their night down the pub.

How did I get roped into this? :p

I'm the youngest (by a few weeks) of the blokes I drink regularly with and my wife is nine years younger than me. Does that mean my wife is the equivalent of the bird you regularly lech over and my mates are doing the same to me? (In fairness, she is a bit of a darling, there's a photo we had taken at the races earlier this year here)

There's a couple of right handers getting dished out this weekend if that's the case. (Only cos I'm youngest and can run away from them ;) )

Last edited:

I'm the youngest (by a few weeks) of the blokes I drink regularly with and my wife is nine years younger than me. Does that mean my wife is the equivalent of the bird you regularly lech over and my mates are doing the same to me?

There's a couple of right handers getting dished out this weekend if that's the case. (Only cos I'm youngest and can run away from them ;) )

christ how old are the guys you hang with? do you go down the bowls club.

I'm the youngest (by a few weeks) of the blokes I drink regularly with and my wife is nine years younger than me. Does that mean my wife is the equivalent of the bird you regularly lech over and my mates are doing the same to me? (In fairness, she is a bit of a darling, there's a photo we had taken at the races earlier this year here)

Nine years difference? Mate good on ya. Just think when you were an adult your wife was nine years old. haha. sorry dude.

I'll be having an overpriced and disappointing night out in Bristol. On the bright side I finish work at half 3 so can go straight to the pub

I'm actuallly in Kenya right now, near the beach. What's your adress, I want to attend your new year's festivitas.

Hi Rock.
I spent Xmas in Nairobi with some friends and am driving down to the coast today.
The Kenya coast is over 500 km in length. Where exactly are you, and I will try to meet up.

The New Years Eve Thread...

So what are you lot all upto tonight ???

Im staying in, chinese, Jools Holland, bed, tonight doesnt excite me and never has really, be nice to be hangover free at the Lane tomorrow as well

Re: The New Years Eve Thread...

A night at the In-laws for snacks,drinks and most likely a few games of cards. Keeps me in the good books for a few weeks

Re: The New Years Eve Thread...

So what are you lot all upto tonight ???

Im staying in, chinese, Jools Holland, bed, tonight doesnt excite me and never has really, be nice to be hangover free at the Lane tomorrow as well

oh nooooo markyyyyyyy you did it you did a new thread when the was already one on the same topic:ross:

to the tower with you and off with your head;)

Back