• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Years Eve

My plans changed, so instead I am going to dinner and then to work tomorrow with a clear head.

Shame.

In the office until about half 5, having a curry and beers at home with family until midnight.

Re: The New Years Eve Thread...

Few mates coming round mine for pre drinks then out to some bar in Tooting, £20 a ticket so better be good.

Tooting? any reason why you chose that destination?

I'm going to this http://downtheditch.com/just-blaze-the-doctors-orders-new-years-eve

I actually didn't want to go out but a chance to see the legendary 'Just Blaze'..i couldn't turn it down.

How much was a ticket to that out of interest? Looks really good.

Well we were going to a house party but it wasn't what we thought it would be so changed tact, as this was only yesterday tickets for most places were sold out but my mate found some for Tooting Tram & Social Club so heading there. It's supposed to be a pretty good bar anyway so quite looking forward to checking it out.

Got the whole of this week off work.

Decided to go out for a Chinese tonight.

Then come back, drink some port and watch NYE on the box

How much was a ticket to that out of interest? Looks really good.

Well we were going to a house party but it wasn't what we thought it would be so changed tact, as this was only yesterday tickets for most places were sold out but my mate found some for Tooting Tram & Social Club so heading there. It's supposed to be a pretty good bar anyway so quite looking forward to checking it out.

£15 quid mate which is a bit of a bargain.

My nan is over from Guernsey so we're having a family meal then going to the local pub for a few. Not a big one this year, a lot of my mates are doing other things and I don't want to spend much money.

Going fancy dress party - dressed as a pimp (either that or Top Gun) thought id go as a pimp. Got the cane and everything.

Hopefully 2013 will be better as this year was as flat as a fudgein pancake. Next year is gonna be fudging ACE.

Going fancy dress party - dressed as a pimp (either that or Top Gun) thought id go as a pimp. Got the cane and everything.

Hopefully 2013 will be better as this year was as flat as a fudgein pancake. Next year is gonna be fudging ACE.

You shouldve gone as Jay from the Inbetweeners, perfect for you !!!!

You act like you know me dude - you dont really. Same way that I dont really know you.

You enjoy your night

Ill be honest, the stuff you say on here with regards to women makes you sound like Jay from the Inbetweeners, Id say 99% of it is in your imagination

I'm going to get off my face. That is the plan.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening and a happy new year and all that!

Right, think I might be going out tonight. Having a meal with the fam at 8.30pm while getting tanked up. After that I'll probably meet my mates down town for a few; hopefully pull some slag and see the new year in with a bang

Back