• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Re: New stadium and training ground thread - Pg 74 Haringey Council plans 2025

Isn't the news going to be about commencing the supermarket?

Isn't the news going to be about commencing the supermarket?

We're building a supermarket? :eek:

EDIT: Sorry for the sarcasm, I check this thread all the time expecting news and nothing significant ever happens. We should unsticky it in the hope that it brings some news!

Last edited:

Really hope that isnt the annoucement we are due to get today. I know it said 5pm. but I really hope its a lot juicier than a few pics

Screw it, I'm fapping to it anyway.

Really hope that isnt the annoucement we are due to get today. I know it said 5pm. but I really hope its a lot juicier than a few pics

I don't know when that was posted. It must be in the last week or so as I have being checking. I was looking to see if there was anything new and I think its just a coincidence that I found it today.

12 minutes to go... :-"

Anyone expect the OS to be on time? Not that I think there's anything coming.

Look out for an official club announcement at 5pm on Thursday 11th October, hopefully it will be some really good news regarding the stadium etc.

copied from Skyscrappercity

The Ides of March are come ...

I'm reminded of Duke of Wellington's words, from Blackadder the Third;

"Don't bother showing me out, I don't want to die of old age before I get to the front door."

Paul Coleman @paulkaz

At White Hart Lane as Spurs announce first phase build of club's new stadium. Big hopes to 'regenerate' Tottenham area rest on its success.

So in the next hour or so we might find out what our new stadium is going to be called?? or is it just the supermarket.

So in the next hour or so we might find out what our new stadium is going to be called?? or is it just the supermarket.

Just sounds like a drinks reception for politicans, councillors and public sector bods, rather than anything explictly for media/public consumption.

Back