• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Re: New stadium and training ground thread - Pg 74 Haringey Council plans 2025

That is a wild accusation. Residents of Tottenham don't like yogurt? Can this be the most ludicrous thing since gifter said all government are masons and peadophiles?

I'm sure there is a definite yoghurt gradient in Haringey. I'm confident the people of Crouch End and Highgate are bigger yoghurt eaters (probably more masons as well)

Looks like they put the goals down already for the new pitch

What is happening in this thread ?
- First we have posts that are not releated to OUR stadium.
- Now we are are talking about YOGHURT !!!!!!! :):-"

OK, if this is fine with all you guys, can I start posting recipes that use yoghurt. I have MANY.:-"

Cant wait to see the brickwork coming out of the ground

Look out for an official club announcement at 5pm on Thursday 11th October, hopefully it will be some really good news regarding the stadium etc.

copied from Skyscrappercity

Look out for an official club announcement at 5pm on Thursday 11th October, hopefully it will be some really good news regarding the stadium etc.

copied from Skyscrappercity

Just read that a few mins ago, looks promising

So exciting, can't wait to see the first new bricks going up for the new .. um ... Sainsbury's Superstore?

:-"

It's going to be just that isn't it!

This seems to be the slowest process ever.

It's going to be just that isn't it!

This seems to be the slowest process ever.

This time next year we'll see the real action. As has been mentioned the Supermarket was only being built if the stadium goes ahead. So its only a matter of time.
I fyou get the chance to on Skyscraper City there are some posts from a guyon there, in reply to a Liverpool WUM, detailing how the timescale has been just about the same time as it took Arsenal to start theirs.
Some interesting reading

That is a wild accusation. Residents of Tottenham don't like yogurt? Can this be the most ludicrous thing since gifter said all government are masons and peadophiles?

Twisting other peoples words... I'll twist my own thoughts for you - you're a great poster.

La femme Brady not mentioning Olympic stadium in her Sun column for a while. WHU will not take on a lease and who else will? I think there are a few more twists in this tale.

Last edited:

La femme Brady not mentioning Wembley in her Sun column for a while. WHU will not take on a lease and who else will? I think there are a few more twists in this tale.

=;

BREAKING NEWS

The club have released a picture of the driveway at the new training centre, one of the first new pictures since march.

training-centre-driveway.jpg

More here: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/sites/spurs/The Club/training-centre/gallery.page

Really hope that isnt the annoucement we are due to get today. I know it said 5pm. but I really hope its a lot juicier than a few pics

Some nicely planted trees and well-cut grass... what more could an entrance want... :yawn:

Hurry up and give us some proper news.. it's been friggin months!

Back