• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

How can Autonomy have mislead HP? The published accounts were just that, so HP can't argue about the past- as for growth forecasts, it is up to the buyer to beware!
I tend to sympathise with Autonomy here, HP are in a hole and looking to blame someone....

I thought I read somewhere that the years figures were being released this week (media reporting Arsenal spend £50m more on wages on year). I still have shares, do I still get results in the post like years past.. anyone.

Are the shares still valid?

I was under the impression that when they went private they would make a compulsory purchase of the remaining shares (like the Glazers did).

I think I saw numbers for Arsenal at around £140m. We added Ade (or half of him) to our wage bill so might edge closer to the £100m level.

I was under the impression that when they went private they would make a compulsory purchase of the remaining shares (like the Glazers did).

I think I saw numbers for Arsenal at around £140m. We added Ade (or half of him) to our wage bill so might edge closer to the £100m level.

If anything Spurs wage bill will go down when the next set of financial results are released, £15/£20m of the 2009/10 wage bill was made up of bonuses paid out for our Champions League exploits, obviously the club couldn't sustain a £100m wage bill when there will be a shortfall of nearly £40m in annual turnover in non Champions League years.

If anything Spurs wage bill will go down when the next set of financial results are released, £15/£20m of the 2009/10 wage bill was made up of bonuses paid out for our Champions League exploits, obviously the club couldn't sustain a £100m wage bill when there will be a shortfall of nearly £40m in annual turnover in non Champions League years.

That's a hefty bonus sum.
I don't know whether the financial results will be released as the company no longer is obligated to release as much information compared to when it was listed.

I think they decided not to buy the rest of the shares at that point, but can do so in the future. Basically I can own them, but I can only sell them to the club I believe.

I think they decided not to buy the rest of the shares at that point, but can do so in the future. Basically I can own them, but I can only sell them to the club I believe.

Interesting, I assumed they would go for the lot. But if they can choose to do so in future, there is no rush. That probably mean you should still get the annual report sent to you.

Links don't work,probably because the link is a search result and not a web page. but I use Duedil for companies house listings, highly recommend.

The links say that the session has timed out. So I assume you must be a registered user to access the information.

Paul Hayward @_PaulHayward Chief Sports Writer at The Daily Telegraph

Haven't been there yet but am told the jaws of other Premier League clubs dropped when they saw Tottenham's new training ground. Mass envy.

Back