• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
It's nice to be appearing to be near the end of the process. He's a very, very dedicated coach, to the point of being fanatical about it, and his process appears to be getting everyone to join him in being ready to die for the cause. Based on that he's going to be a breath of fresh air if he can make it work with a premier league squad. We might not win every game but it will be blood and guts trying to. Which for me compared to the GHod awful shi-te that conte, nuno and mourinho served up will be amazing to watch.

Compared to the other 2 yes. But he gets teams punching above their weight. 3 manager of the year awards in france. Won the league over poch/tuchel with lille.
I like Galtier but he really struggled to get PSG over the line this year, just finishing above Lens. Poch won by 15 points last season. Plus he was schooled in Europe by Naglesman, home and away.

I like Galtier but he really struggled to get PSG over the line this year, just finishing above Lens. Poch won by 15 points last season. Plus he was schooled in Europe by Naglesman, home and away.

PSG is a basket case club. He won the league over poch.

Can’t believe this is actually looking like it will happen. Absolutely delighted Ange will be at Spurs.*

*Will believe it when it’s announced offiicially

He did a good job at Lille, but the underlying data suggests he was more lucky than good. PSG and Lyon performed significantly better and Monaco slightly better than Lille. So I wouldn't put too much stock in what happened in that one season.

That's because he had a head start (they were already top when Poch was appointed). But fact remains at the same club this season, Galtier has struggled especially since the world cup and has broken all the wrong records in terms of games lost. No one can say for sure how he will perform here obviously but I am not sure about how well he will translate to the PL.

That's because he had a head start (they were already top when Poch was appointed). But fact remains at the same club this season, Galtier has struggled especially since the world cup and has broken all the wrong records in terms of games lost. No one can say for sure how he will perform here obviously but I am not sure about how well he will translate to the PL.
PSG were 1 point behind when Poch was appointed!

Only because no one had heard of him 3 weeks ago. No one dreamt we'd dare to go that far down the barrel again after the Nuno debarcle
Well it was you who started the poll and Ange was mentioned as a candidate very early on. So clearly someone had heard of him.

Back