• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Looking at Harry in that picture his right shoulder has brick all over it so no clean white shirt again..

Looking at Harry in that picture his right shoulder has crude all over it so no clean white shirt again..
Sh!t.... I had missed that. Looks like a potentially decent kit ruined (unless there is a small ray of hope that that one is a yellow third change kit or something?)

Im going to kind of miss the random images and mock ups that spring up. It fills in some of the summer boredom. But will be nice to have the kit for summer for a change.

Lets hope they make all the summer signings this early too :)

Something like this I imagine:

17375910.jpg

ce0cy110.jpg

Have we not? Sure i remember it being done, my mate is all excited first trip for him since Jol's days and hes convinced will be a new kit!

we done it in Ramos' last season for us and Harrys first. Home to City and Home to Liverpool.

Does this mean they be wearing it Saturday..........lets sit down in a dark room......

We used to do that years ago. I remember us playing Emirates Marketing Project last game of the 2006-07 season and we wore the 07/08 kit that day. IIRC they had all 3 kits on the front of the programme

We used to do that years ago. I remember us playing Emirates Marketing Project last game of the 2006-07 season and we wore the 07/08 kit that day. IIRC they had all 3 kits on the front of the programme

yep we did. 2007/2008 too in our 0-2 loss to liverpool.

Not sure I like that. Reminds me of an old Palace kit. No doubt it would eventually grow on me though

reminds me of LA Galaxy - i imagine it's what it'll look like though unless there is some yellow trim on there somewhere. going by how they are marketing it using the stripes on the images and the design on Kanes shoulder.

the picture hint is black and white. So its possible the shoulder stripe is on the away kit? or are they only revealing the home kit?

reminds me of LA Galaxy - i imagine it's what it'll look like though unless there is some yellow trim on there somewhere. going by how they are marketing it using the stripes on the images and the design on Kanes shoulder.

It would actually look pretty good with just the white and blue color scheme, imo. The yellow trim made this year's look....unpleasantly fluorescent, given the red logo and the blue stripes across the front and around the collar. Too many clashing, bold colors: even the lovable bright yellow tinkle stains on our 09/10 shirts were only good because of the lack of blue stripes anywhere but on the sleeves.

We'll see how it is on the weekend, but I do hope they just stick to blue and white.

Back