• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Is that last seasons orange goalkeeper top? Same kit used for 2 seasons shock!

The yellow one is perfection, will certainly pick up one of those

Is that last seasons orange goalkeeper top? Same kit used for 2 seasons shock!

The yellow one is perfection, will certainly pick up one of those

Probably need to submit 3 GK kits for the EL.. or something like that.

Really like the third shirt, best of the lot.

Why do we insist on having the same colour throughout the kit? That orange GK kit is horrid and that Purple one would look so much better if it had black shorts and socks.

BuhjXSZIYAEH4WT.jpg:large

gorgeous

Don't like the 11 thin lines, looks better in the UEFA drawing where you can't really see them. The more you can see them (Mumorn's first pic), the worse it looks.

I love & appreciate the leaked pics....

...but why can't any of the people taking the pics, take a decent pic?

I'm not talking David Bailey....just in focus would do for starters!

Put in my order this morning, used my handy £10 member voucher, but was also stung for £4.99 p+p!! Bloody Levy :p

Football-ignorant fashion writer Hadley Freeman of The Guardian reviewed PL kits recently. Had this to say about Spurs kit:

Whoa, Tottenham’s kit is kind of awesome! I love the yellow piping around the collar and cuffs, and the way it continues down over the collarbones. The blue stripe is nicely understated and the logos aren’t too hideous and in your face. In fact, if someone told me that one of these kits was designed by a proper fashion designer, I would guess it to be this one. This kit rocks, and the dark blue shorts with yellow trim will look good on even the weediest of Tottenham fans. The away kit is a lot less interesting, but I can’t really snipe at it, seeing as it is in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of Bill Nicholson’s death. I have to admit, I don’t actually know who Bill Nicholson was, but I bet he was a lovely bloke. So, a sharp and stylish home kit and a respectful away kit. Well played, Tottenham. Well played.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...eeman-premier-leagues-new#S6bwixHHStKbF5uS.99

Did anyone else sign up with the mbna credit card to get the free third shirt?
I'm awaiting delivery of mine at the moment buy think it can take up to 28 days.

Got my free yellow third shirt through today. Really nice looking kit and fits nicely.

Back