• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Are there any cheap places to get the kit this year? Previous years you could get it on play or sports direct, but not this year... Don't want to pay £5 for p and p from spurs club shop!

Depending on how fussed you are about the fact they are almost certainly high quality fakes, there is a site in the far east (the one with the legendary washing instructions for those in the know lol) that is selling them for £18 each, and £3.50 p&p to the uk, (name and number & PL badges are extra to) IIRC we're not allowed to post a direct link to the site on here, but if you work out the following riddle, it'll give you the site name to search for! - What Americans call football, And our former chairman Alan Sugars current Title! put those two words together as one and search away!!!

Depending on how fussed you are about the fact they are almost certainly high quality fakes, there is a site in the far east (the one with the legendary washing instructions for those in the know lol) that is selling them for £18 each, and £3.50 p&p to the uk, (name and number & PL badges are extra to) IIRC we're not allowed to post a direct link to the site on here, but if you work out the following riddle, it'll give you the site name to search for! - What Americans call football, And our former chairman Alan Sugars current Title! put those two words together as one and search away!!!

I know a far east website where it starts at £9.40 delivered.

Soccer C unt?

Has anyone any experience of buying these copies from the Far East? I appreciate they will be a snide, but a decent one and dirt cheap.

Has anyone any experience of buying these copies from the Far East? I appreciate they will be a snide, but a decent one and dirt cheap.

Saw it in the Shop in enfield and some kids around the town wearing the full kit. It looks worse in real life to me. Its so bad. I buy a shirt every year. But I cannot stomach this one at all. Will have to be the away one for me or the 3rd shirt.

The missus travels to China so buys my boy kits, England, Brazil, Madrid etc, but they are 'throwaway' and don't last long, about £5 a kit.
Always buy a real Spurs kit as he wears it the most and will last. The numbers and letters tend to fall off pretty quick on the snides

Feel so thick can't figure out the Alan Sugar one pm please lol

The missus travels to China so buys my boy kits, England, Brazil, Madrid etc, but they are 'throwaway' and don't last long, about £5 a kit.
Always buy a real Spurs kit as he wears it the most and will last. The numbers and letters tend to fall off pretty quick on the snides

I've only got one dodgy spurs top which I got a few seasons ago as I wanted one without the sponsor (have an official version of that top anyway)

All the other tops I've got are national teams which I wear for world cups etc, I'm not too fussed if they don't last too long.

If any of you get a shirt and the numbers start peeling just iron them back into place. I put some paper between the iron and the shirt in case the glue oozes out.

the korean replica shirts are the ones you want. they even have different grades reflecting differences in quality and price. industry "best practice" across luxury goods e.g. replica watches and handbags :)

i think there is a site called footballjersey2u or something like that ....but you should read this first to get an idea of what you may be getting: http://christopherd4965-scam.blogspot.sg/

Guys - I seem to recall board admin's specifically asking people not to post details to those pirate kit sites. I remember something about reps from the club do read this forum sometimes and it's not viewed in a good light.

Guys - I seem to recall board admin's specifically asking people not to post details to those pirate kit sites. I remember something about reps from the club do read this forum sometimes and it's not viewed in a good light.

IIRC we can mention that these places exist, as long as we do not provide links in the public message board.

Back