• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

Bright lights..turns down brightness on phone..but seriously...

thanks for the hard work behind the scenes to keep this forum going. I'm sure that it's a thankless task at times, so thank you to all those without whose hard work, perseverance, the giving of their time and their continued dedication, this site would cease to be. Thank you.

Is this too dark?

anyone else getting the ad-blocker message? i have disabled blockers on firefox and cleared the cache but still getting it.

Everyone will need to update their Avatar pictures. These blocky low resolution pictures just won't do.

It has nothing to do with my OCD honest! o_O

anyone else getting the ad-blocker message? i have disabled blockers on firefox and cleared the cache but still getting it.

Same here.

Obviously a problem - it should only be showing where ads would be.

can you screenshot for me?

"Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk"

dafuq does this mean? pretty sure we had none of this nonsense on the old board...

Does this mean all of those silly ornothological text replacements are binned? It was getting tiring reading things like "piledriver" as "piledflightless cormorant" etc.

Thanks for updating (I'm typing this in Times New Roman or sumfink)

Will some of the tags that have stopped working (like Tweet, Vine) be coming back?

Not entirely sure I want them to come back because they don't work on Tapatalk, which I use to read this brick while having one.

Looks much better, thanks again. Is there a way to jump to the last read post of a thread like before? Also like the 'New Posts' button, saves coming in and out of forums (you'll probably tell me you could do that on the previous board).

Sent from my bedroom using Ashley Cole's mobile

Looks much better, thanks again. Is there a way to jump to the last read post of a thread like before? Also like the 'New Posts' button, saves coming in and out of forums (you'll probably tell me you could do that on the previous board).

Sent from my bedroom using Ashley Cole's mobile

Just click on the little blue dot on the left of the topic title. If there are no new posts then there's no blue button.

Back