• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Re: Nacer Chadli ***Official***

KindlyLawfulBrahmancow.gif

As has been mentioned earlier, he has turned down moves away to work his way in to the team, he has been decent when played if not spectacular but tbf this is his first season in the EPL, look at the chances we are giving Lamela and Soldado. Great goal tonight to give us a timely reminder of what he can do and give the guy a chance to see where he goes from here.

Fantastic goal. Haven't been impressed at all by hom so far but if he can pull a couple of those out in important moments during the closing stages of the season then every little helps!

I actually hope he plays in both games against Dnipro to get him some game time and at a tempo he is probably more comfortable with initially.

Im your biggest fan i'll follow you untill you love me, Nacer, Nacer Chadli.

To the tune of Papparazzi Lady Gags
Lololololol

ive been waiting a long time for a Lady Gaga influenced Spurs chant - that's gonna take some topping =D>

Fantastic goal. Haven't been impressed at all by hom so far but if he can pull a couple of those out in important moments during the closing stages of the season then every little helps!

I actually hope he plays in both games against Dnipro to get him some game time and at a tempo he is probably more comfortable with initially.

He's a solid wide player with a goal threat, useful when we want to be stronger in midfield.

Like you, I hope he gets a run in all the Europa games

he holds the ball up well, does a mean 1-2 to get out of tight situations, can take on a man in the penalty box ... i have time for him, he gives us options we don't have from the left.

Physical specimen, has all the attributes to be a brilliant footballer, just needs confidence and belief. Loved his attitude in the paper today.

He was pretty much written off after 1game earlier in the season, so I'm glad people are finally coming round.

\o/ tonight I feel vindicated. People set in there ways and made up there minds on the match ratings the past few weeks, cannot see past there own nose that Chadli has something about him that looks like he could be a decent player.

I'd written him off.

Delighted to be proven totally wrong by the looks of things. Fingers crossed he can push on now and take one of the wide berths next term.

For me tonight he has earned the right to start for the remaining 8 games. Let me him have a proper run in the side, deserves to start on Sunday ahead of Townsend,Lennon and Sigurdsson

Physical specimen, has all the attributes to be a brilliant footballer, just needs confidence and belief. Loved his attitude in the paper today.

He was pretty much written off after 1game earlier in the season, so I'm glad people are finally coming round.

=D>

BTW.. I keep seeing 'I (heart) murmon' on buses. :lol: Have you seen them and when you saw it did you do a double take.

Lucky Dembele wasnt playing today. Some idiot commentators frequently confuse them and call a lot of Chadli's touches as Dembele's.

not going to let one game redefine a whole string of average to poor ones.

Lets see some consistency before i think amazing

Lucky Dembele wasnt playing today. Some idiot commentators frequently confuse them and call a lot of Chadli's touches as Dembele's.

They are quite similar in how they shift the ball. But yes two totally different footballers.

Give him a chance for sure, would like to see the following;

------------------ Adebayor*

Chadli ---------- Eriksen ---------- Lamela*

--------- Dembele* ------ Sandro --------

*If Fit.

not going to let one game redefine a whole string of average to poor ones.

Lets see some consistency before i think amazing

No one thinks amazing I would have thought, and certainly no one should be saying poor ones IMO

Chadli on left, Eriksen in middle, Bentaleb/Sandro alongside

We should try to give a consistent run till end of season

Back